• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, anyone want to get a group?
    1. SO SO

Comment

i cant photoshop if my life depended on it
      i can do a shin sketch and ill just toss it in here for someone to use in their team ,)

Comment

come on Shin one more we'll have a team?

Comment

The photoshop thing is that just to put them in like a slide show or something? Or do a piece in photoshop?

Comment

combine the pieces of your team in one image..

Comment

me and so it is then =]

wanna get someone else ?

Comment

I have full photoshop but haven't really used it, but will give it a shot if needed. Up to you Shin, if someone wants to jump in fine, if not oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by SO SO View Post
                  I have full photoshop but haven't really used it, but will give it a shot if needed. Up to you Shin, if someone wants to jump in fine, if not oh well.
                  You should look up some tuts on youtube bud, some of the tuts can be hard to understand though for new designers.

Comment

Yeah, skim read the big ass dummies book, good for reference. Lot's o' shit u can do. Don't have time to work it.

Comment

• hehe
                      getting the full programms is not what troubles me, neither the tutorials online
                      i just cba to spend time on digitals =]

ill have a sketch up tomorrow soso
                      might be smart for us to get someone who can use photoshop tho
                      but anyway, im first gonna finish the 2pager im working on

Comment

• ok, no rush here. busy the next couple of days. bootleg photoshops go cheap with tons of extras. yeah, no time here to mess with it, digital tablet sitting also, cheap one. anyway we'll figure something out.

Comment

• Anyone not got a partner? I can photoshop!

Comment

• MrJesusReborn, yeah your in Shin yourself and me. Going over some ideas with Shin if you have any ideas PM us.
                            Peace.

Comment

• Siiiiiiick!

Comment

• Yo is this still goin on? And kwad we might need another teammate. its the 2 of us now

Comment

Working...
                                X