Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardcore that fill in the 1st one is sick

Comment

• that shits illy

Comment

• yo keep how did you do that psychedelic 3d in the first one..looks like the lil red lines was down w/ a brush and bucket paint almost.
        i'm impressed.
        tight shit.

Comment

• psycadelic? haha...its a cryptic graveyard with a burst of light coming up from hell with hells creatures escaping....and a crow in tree....an it was all done with cans not a brush...i dunno...i was in tha zone and im happy with how it turned out...ill have finished pics later today hopefully...

Comment

• tight..can't wait to see.
            hell don't look so bad after all =]

Comment

• ..... so heres my first time ever painting legally.. and prettymuch using paint.. i posted this in the toy thread.. but some of the stuff in that thread is discusting... probably intermediate, but.. that thread is dead. i think it looks decent.. i need to get better can control, and yea... just practice more. but w/e. tell me what ya think.
              http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...2/DSCF0127.jpg

and i couldnt fit the whole thing on there.. made the r too big and then. yea... fuck.

Comment

• i dont believe thats your first time painting....not for a second

Comment

• i swear it is, no joke.. if id ever had painted something before i wouldve posted it..

Comment

• if so its very exp......
                    and even if its not ur first time and ur lying and its ur 50th painted piece
                    it still is exp , its clean .
                    i dont like some of the arrows
                    but crits on painted pieces arent my thing

keepmotherfuckingsix is a killer on the walls .......
                    sdk is like the bangbros of graff

Comment

• no comment on keep
                      you know the general opinion on your stuff and i agree with that...

and he never said it was his first time painting
                      he said it was his first painting legally
                      l2read

Comment

• and pretty much using paint.. i tried to paint a pice once, in this tunnel using some real shitty black and some chrome, that was pretty much the equivilant of clear gloss.. u couldnt see it at all.. but yea. again if i had painted pieces before i wouldve posted them..

Comment

• i read right shin...still dont believe it

Originally posted by NECS View Post
                          i swear it is, no joke.. if id ever had painted something before i wouldve posted it..

Comment

• thing is....kids nowadays are spoilt...when i started writing there was nothing but krylon,rusto and colorvision,painterstouch (rusto) and a bunch of other shit paints we use to rack hard...i used that shit for years before i even bothered with montana...to this day i feel if you want to learn can control properly...and be able to rock a banger piece with whatever you got for paint..you should start writing using shit paint...if you start writing only using montana or belton or any paint specifically made for graffiti, that basically compliments all your faults,you'll never learn where those faults are to be able to improve them.dont skip steps in learning what it takes to be a real writer...a writer that can burn using whatever he has...because eventually , there's gonna come a time when you dont got ins for good paint ...an you eiter have or can rack shit paint...or dont paint at all...wouldnt you want to be able to paint something good with shit paint instead of some bullshit because yu dont have a montana gold with a level 2 cap for your outline and a level 3 cap for your fill...rock stock caps an get that to burn hard

Comment

• yea, thats bassically me..

Comment

Working...
                              X