Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

What up PG has just created an instagram acc, follow us at instagram.com/puregnet
We are going to be doing giveaways and contests on there. #puregnet #puregraffiti on twitter as well and puregraffiti on Flickr.
See more
See less
White Rusto Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Rusto

I have tried 2 cans of white tall rustos with pink dots and ny fats and its really dusty
    any thoughts
    is krylon or quick color better

yeah dude, i feel you.
    like when you spray it, its all nasty, and chalky when you touch it right?
    and its madd dusty.

idk, i guess you gotta shake that shit vigorously.

Comment

no it not like when you touch it
      like when you spray it on the wall it looks like the surrounding area is covered white dust

Comment

I love rusto but i always use stock caps. Krylon and rusto both have given some pretty hard lines for me.

krylon is alright but there's alot of air pressure and the paint is linda watery to it drips if you're not used to it. you can flip the can upside down and empty some air i guess.

Comment

no its just the white rusto thats wierd for me with any caps

Comment

Originally posted by Pariah View Post
            I love rusto but i always use stock caps. Krylon and rusto both have given some pretty hard lines for me.

krylon is alright but there's alot of air pressure and the paint is linda watery to it drips if you're not used to it. you can flip the can upside down and empty some air i guess.
            i prefer krylon over rusto cuz i never drip krylon rusto drips a shit load to me

Comment

it depends on what kind you have, you can get the krylon fusion shit that sucks donkey dick, buttt if you get the normal krylon with the 5 spheres of different colors on it. i racked about 5 blacks and 2 whites yesterday and they kill rusto...even tho i was using painters touch rusto that runs like a bitch... if you get the normal rusto that walmart doesnt sell anymore then your lucky... over all tho i would choose krylon because it is easier to find for most people and if the can pressure is too high then GET better can control!!!!!!! thats all im gonna say

Comment

no man its not can control or pressure
                their black is dope but the white just comes out dusty looking

Comment

shake it more ?

Comment

i know what you mean, it gets better as you spray it out. blow out some tags first maybe

Comment

every white i've tried ends up misty as fuck though. maybe it just shows up more than other colors..?

Comment

heres another fix white fill black outline and a second white outline> idk mayb itll work to cover up the dustyness look

Comment

haha toys...

hold the can upsidedown and spray JUST AIR for 10 seconds, dont count when paint comes out.... also just mix it

RUSTO IS THE SHIT.

Comment

if your using rusto brand i highly suggest you get some rusto fat caps for all your fat sprays, its designed and created specifically for rusto cans (although it does work on other brands) but it will work the best of course with rusto brand paints

and i would use ny thins on rusto cans for thin lines

and yea what SNAP said, take some pressure out the can just do a quick spray upside down to relieve some pressure off the can (do this with the rusto fat) so you dont splatter paint with the thin cap due to pressure

Comment

dude, if youre gonna use white you might as well use the dollar cans in my opinion. i think theyre pretty alright. you just need a couple layers usually depending on the surface....

Comment

Working...
                              X