Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Alien Spray Paint

are they good to go?

i bought a can and i personally think the white is the best but then again, some caps like gold and pink dots will get caught in the can and continue spraying but theyre low pressure but idk. go for it for fills but since theyre only 120ml, get like a million and only stick to fills with them

Comment

for highly detailed piecing. dont even touch if your remotely toy

Comment

Incredibly good paint. Incredibly low pressure. JB pretty much knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Comment

they are great for characters

Comment

i herd dere the shit for fading and characters

Comment

the montana alien line , even though it is 250ml there is more paint in them then the 400ml hardcore , simply because the alien line is low pressure and the hardcore is high pressure so alien paint, being smaller can and having more paint is a good fucking deal at $4.19 a can

Comment

Alien cans are THEE FUCKING BEST cans on earth dammit....I don't give a fuck what anybody says...smaller cans=better can control & lower pressure means less paint dust/wasted paint....THEE FUCKING BEST I say.....!!! black Alien cans for outlines are CRACK!!! they can't be beat....

Comment

yea i would realy like to try some. enem uses montana alien!!! hahah

Comment

they are prety good. i jest got some. it was worthit.

Comment

i like them

stil just as big as my hand tho...

im small like a hamster baby

http://www.gimperial.com/images/hambabies4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mist-one View Post
                        i like them

stil just as big as my hand tho...

im small like a hamster baby

http://www.gimperial.com/images/hambabies4.jpg
                        mist you make my dick hard with your replies

Comment

can someone tell me the difference/ like compare of the mtn gold black platinum and alien?? like finish and style nd stufff

tagging 4 bout yr so i dnt know everything but im trying to lern! yes i guess imma toy but hey my shit loox good and im getting up so some1 help me !!

Comment

if you suck at graffiti, you want to use LOW PRESSURE cans, beacuse this will give you better can control because the paint will spray slower, also eliminating drips , you want your lines as clean as possible ..

so low pressure cans are: alien paint from spanish mtn , spanish mtn 94, german montana gold , sabotaz 80 has medium pressure which is EXCELLENT..

high pressure are: spanish montana hardcore, spanish montana mega, spanish montana xxxl, german montana black

Comment

hey guys would it be a wast for catchin tags and shit coz were i wanna tag you wouldnt be able to get away with a normal can and i have like normal can controll.

Comment

Working...
                              X