X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prisma Color Markers Review (pics)

If your blackbookin` constantly , or at all for that matter, then the Prismacolor marker should be the marker your using. Comes in soo many different colors and is able to be found at just about any art store.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...arker_tips.gif
    comes with a BROAD AND FINE tip on ONE marker thats a plus.

Color Match Cap:
    One thing is the color doesnt match the cap too well. It comes out darker than the shown color but nothing ridiculous.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/PICT0262.jpg

**note the broad tip will leave darker markers than the fine tip**

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/PICT0263.jpg
    (Done with a different color after every second letter. I fucked my "s" up.)

Color match cap: 8/10

Price: 2/10 **pretty pricey , $2.91 for one marker at my store)

Color Range: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Awsome marker that everybody should be using. I highly recommend it.

Also, someone said the prisma is leaking through the paper.
    These markers are permant like sharpies. Place a piece of cardboard paper or thicker paper under the sheet your working on.
    Last edited by macroMAC; 05-24-2008, 05:51 PM.

im sorry if i sound like a noob but is it paint?
    can u like use white over black?

Comment

i think only with the metalic ones but if it would that would be hot...

Comment

no they aint paint, but like he said that would be hot

Comment

I wish the were though xD but its not like there crayolas or something you'll still get a nice pungent color
          and the two types of tips are very nice
          yes expensive but hey thats why you have pockets...

Comment

the black goes over just about anything, and some colors blend well but the blender absolutely blows balls. its a complete waste of money.

Comment

Where can you get these besides Michaels? At the Michaels near me you have to bring the box to the counter and get an employee to get the markers for you, and the singles that are out are horrible colors.

Comment

any art store i guess?

Comment

yeah the michaels right down the street from me only puts grays out. but the one a few towns over has just about every color individually. then the decos are like 1 aisle over. then the terracotta markers are one over from there. and the paint is like 5 aisles away lol. but yeah i make my rounds in there and head to the fake plant aisle.

Comment

can you blend the colors with that marker?

Comment

You can get colorless blenders from Prismacolors that work pretty well.

Comment

i have three orders HOPEFULY coming soon
                        one 40 set with blenders and a blackbook
                        75 set
                        and a 160 set with blenders and a stand
                        all for the good price of 120 euro

Comment

yo, i worked at a tat shop and this fuckin crackhead would come in and ask us what we wanted and he would go steal us that shit and give that shit for mad cheap so he could go get some rocks. dude was amazing. hed come back with a box full of shit. acrilic paint ( the nice shit) like 4 120 sets of prisma colored pencils, a bunch of prisma markers and a fucking huge ass easel. i always womdered how he got the big shit. fucking ot lights and brushes. i got so much shit from that dude. crack will make you steal mad shit. awsome. but alas, that was way back before they started putting out empty boxes.

Comment

I like Prismas but Copic Sketch markers are way better. They have better colors and the fine tip is the shit. But that's just my opinion.
                            By the way, the metallic prismas are really good for tags.

Comment

Working...
                            X