X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graffiti Alphabet - Graffiti Letters Alphabets

If there is already a thread on this... I dont give a fuck... =)

Just posting this alphabet I found on google.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...t/alphabet.jpg

Post yours I wanna see them...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0stRpo5kIz4"]YouTube - How to do graffiti Graffiti Alphabet[/ame]

havent seen a thread like this yet, hopefully this one will be good but that alphabet you posted looks like gangster mexican style letters haha lol

Comment

http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti.../alphabet1.JPG

Comment

Pin this thread dude.

Comment

nice lets c sum more !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .dontask. View Post
            havent seen a thread like this yet, hopefully this one will be good but that alphabet you posted looks like gangster mexican style letters haha lol
            dont insult the gangster mexican tags.that alphabet is toy as a mafucka.i know gang bangers who have better style tag letters then that

Comment

Torc I bet Your Just Goin To Bite Everyones Alphabet

Comment

dude everyone bites one time in there life, your letters dont come out of no where, your style isnt developed out of nowhere, every piece of graff you see will inspire you, wither that its so shit to stay away, or its good and you like the shape et.c.

Comment

original post : http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti...135355/cat/514

Comment

SEAMs right, but theres a BIG difference between bitting
                    and getting some influential shit from something.

Comment

I'll try get mien up once I find My cord for my camera >=[

Comment

People aint gonna completely bite it or if they do, they wont understand the thought behind it so it'll look like shit anyway. if someone bites it'll end up looking different with practice anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Seam1 View Post
                          dude everyone bites one time in there life, your letters dont come out of no where, your style isnt developed out of nowhere, every piece of graff you see will inspire you, wither that its so shit to stay away, or its good and you like the shape et.c.
                          biting is knowingly jocking sum ones style,seeing abunch of shit and ending up with ur own style isnt biting

Comment

I like that alphabet. it look different and kool at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyBoy View Post
                              SEAMs right, but theres a BIG difference between bitting
                              and getting some influential shit from something.
                              I highly agree with this.
                              Because seriously, your letters don't just come from anywhere.
                              You usually get some sort of influence.
                              But if you completely copy their letters down to the little detail, obviously, you're biting.
                              So just be careful what you do.
                              And I do find people biting from me as a compliment, because they obviously like the style.

Comment

Working...
                              X