X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want free markers? RACKING ONLINE...

I sent this to elmers.com just to see if it worked, and it did. They are sending me a new marker soon. I know that its just one, crappy marker, but if this worked, it should work on other sites too.

P.S. my name isn't James Timberman

From me:
    Hello, my name is James Timberman, and I recently purchased a Painters Marker from the local Walmart for a home project to decorate a flower pot.
    When I had gotten home and opened the marker, I proceeded to fill the nib
    with paint, when all of the paint in the marker bled through the tip and made a big mess. I have bought your products before, and I like them very
    much. I would prefer you send me a new product instead of a refund. Thank you.

From them:

If you will please reply to this e-mail with your full address, I will be happy to send you a new Painter. Please also let me know what color and what tip size(fine,medium, ultra-fine). Thank you,

im gonna try it.

Comment

lol, sounds legit.

Comment

Some companies will say fuck you.

A lot of companies have stopped doing this because of so many people requestig shit

Comment

Somebody should do that with deco! Let me know if it works...Or if the F.B.I. shows up at your house! Hahaha!

Fuck a raid! I look a like a cock roach???

Comment

why would the fbi show up at your house? they cant prove your lying.
            and i dont think deco has a website.

Comment

haha e-racking....pilot is a sucker for the broken marker story...or you could always try "im a poor art student who needs supplies" but that one only works with sertain companies

Comment

ima try the poor art student one with primsa, see if I can get a set.

Comment

those elmer paint marker suck(use deco's), and u should jus steal ur prismas
                  at micheals cus that shit is fukkn easy

Comment

elmers glue pens are good for stickers thats about it though :p.....but hey a free marker is a free fucking marker...fight the power1....ahaha i cant belive i just said that this bordem is getting to me

Comment

all the michaels around me keep all their markers in glass cages now. they used to not do that, but me and my friends would rack them, somtimes 12 at a time, so they put em in cages now. now the only place to get markers is walmart, or just make them.

Comment

this sounds awesome. ima try it.

Comment

best part about e-racking is its not illegal MUhahahaahaha..........

Comment

lol hahaha im gonna try that shit

Comment

lol im so trying that with few local companys neer me

Comment

Working...
                              X