X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stealth ink is invisible. Doesnt show up when its applied but after few minutes when its out in the sun it dyes dark brown...
    And sharpie paints and elmers are okay with me

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdnD9UnxNmM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdnD9UnxNmM[/ame]

Comment

aight dude, so you get markers and i get that Dalo and some stealth ink?

PM me with your adress

Comment

AY i got prismas for anyone who wants to trade/buy

any color you want. i wanna see if i can trade for some stickers, caps, markers, basically anything.

ALSO if anyone has any graff DVDs PM me

Comment

Originally posted by yingbott View Post
            http://www.bombingscience.com/images...tem_8222_1.jpg

It looks like this^^

Really im just looking for anything pink, pink paint, pink ink, pink markers, pink mops, haha the brighter the better.
            Dude I don't think I would ever be able to own a bottle of any bright colors like that I would be to tempted to drink it

Comment

I have tons of blank sticker paper and 2 rolls of blank stickers 2 times the size of USPS slaps also have self laminate sheets I'm looking for paint and caps

Comment

Originally posted by DEZ3211 View Post
                ALSO if anyone has any graff DVDs PM me
                I got burned ones. But I got assload of them!

Comment

REACK-which ones?

ADK-i can get you colorplace cans real cheap, and caps too. what caps you need? the colorplace cans are like shitty rusto, and i can do a can for 1.50$, cans of black and white for 1.25$

Comment

Originally posted by DEZ3211 View Post
                    REACK-which ones?
                    I got Bomb it, Infamy, One Night Stand, Usual Suspects 2, Bomb the system and Show Must Go On.

As I said, they will be burned to a DVD, not the original thing.

I also have A Xplicit Grafx magazine...

Comment

Dez-
                      I think I'm gonna order paint soon from oink, if my parents let me if not I'm gonna try to get a prepaid visa. If not I'll do some black and chrome and caps if I can trust you

Comment

Can someone get me some sharpie paints?

Comment

Writers check out online store. Www.graff4less.bigcartel.com/ Everythong restocked got magazine coming soon

Comment

ADK- hell yea, oink is a good place. and yea, if you wnna do that, just Private message me and we can figure it all out. i can call you or something if you really wanna know im not a pig or anything like that.

Comment

i've got 4 orange Dalo's that i'm most likely going to put up on eBay if anybody is interested

Comment

Dez I ended up just buyingsome rusto from home depot

Comment

Working...
                                X