X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEZ3211 View Post
    If anyone needs UNIPAINT markers, or deco markers, for that matter, hit me up...

or spray paint really. Ill ship painters touch to all you toys who cant buy it yet...
    hobby lobby markers??

Comment

stickerssssssssssss

got some stickers i want to trade for my sticker black book, and ill do a t-shirt trade

Comment

pictures please?

Comment

Originally posted by DEZ3211 View Post
          If anyone needs UNIPAINT markers, or deco markers, for that matter, hit me up...

or spray paint really. Ill ship painters touch to all you toys who cant buy it yet...
          bro whats good with that spray paint. i need some paint bad ass hell. send me a message with the details

Comment

Actually I'm thinking about that paint dez

Comment

I got a Dalo (never used), stealth ink pen (Used like once or twice) and some markal paint markers (never used) to trade. PM me

Comment

Yo what color is that Dalo?

Comment

bright yellow

Comment

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5210/...ee3033e37b.jpg

Comment

Mmm i kinda wanna get on that...haha what do you want? I got mad stickers, A red montana hardcore marker and a krink marker slightly used...damn i gotta stock up.

Comment

also if anybody has pink grog ink or easy access to a graff shop where they sell it I'll send money or I'll trade some shit for it

Comment

http://www.bombingscience.com/images...tem_8222_1.jpg

It looks like this^^

Really im just looking for anything pink, pink paint, pink ink, pink markers, pink mops, haha the brighter the better.

Comment

if you rack me me few paint markers then we got a deal =]

Comment

tell you what... I will throw in a stealth ink. For a few deco's... I mean you can rack that shit super easy, right?

Comment

Nowhere around me sells decos anymore they're all being replaced my sharpie paints and elmers (i love elmers i find decos are too thick) What color is that stealth ink?

Comment

Working...
                                X