X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What got you ADDICTED to graff?

ONCE when i was younger taken the bus bored lookin out the window. Some older boy got on the bus with a black book with all this weird writing on it. He sat by me and I asked what it is... He smiled and showed me. I was amazed by his talent. So unique and detailed with color.... I wanted to do it... So I practiced and practiced until I got good at it. Then I released myself to the world to prove I'm as god as any boy and sometimes better... I wanted to be a legend(but im not lol). So that how i got started....

What got you started and addicted to the graff scene? What got you started?
    Leave your story....

I been into since i was a kid to but different with me you see, my grandad comes from germany so when i was a kid visiting germany with my grandad i seen bare graffiti but not just that influenced me i like the colours C-O-L-O-R-S lol then i didnt even notice that the scene in my area was quite big for graf (more handstyles) but we have got graffiti free walls in my area (just cannot find it) that we are allowed yes allowed to spray for free but no point in me finding it anyway coz i aint up to the standards of the artist's on that wall i just gotta keep practicing (i wana make links with a group i have seen many places called TFA i just cant seem too find them i know one of the artist but lost contact i know where they chill but dont know if it be them anyway give me some tips plz?)

Comment

the bitches it came with!!!

Comment

well seeing all of DOSE's graff out just got me into it

Comment

this thread has been made like 3 times!

Comment

when i was little i always saw the peices on the wall, and i wanted to copy it but i had no idea that it had any structure to it like letters or such so i drew what i thort it was

hmm... then i learnt that it had letters, and i practiced, practiced, practiced and yeh and now im not good, but im alright..

Comment

umm one day, i picked up a pen and did my initials on paper, and.. yeah lol

ive always being into graff, since i was like 7, but ive only just gained style, what really got me addicted was the phumes though.. mmm great smellin' fumes lol... i dont chrome, on purpose =]

Comment

i been into graffiti since i was 12-13
                but recently started practecing 2-3 weeks ago

Comment

Same story again, im writing for two years now, close to three years, and the last year im pretty active. I stay writing since i just like the feeling i guess...

You feel somehow pretty artistic, and when ur paint hits the wall man xD
                  Best thing about graffiti is when u did ur fill and background, and u start ur outline man. Wow, fuckign brilliant how u can turn an ugly collection of colors and paint into something that gets noticed =]
                  Thats just it, i dont care bout adrenaline, im usually pretty chilled when i paint (or stoned xD) but its just, i like the way how paint covers the wall or window or ne thing really. Thats whats so nice about it.

I dont no, u gotta feel the same to understand me =]

Comment

I know what you mean.
                    But its fucking hard to get rid of that addiction... And i still didn't, it keeps on going on paper.
                    I really need to stop writing shit on walls and trains because of the trouble i had.
                    i just don't like "doing time".

Comment

Hm, well, we cud rock the Hall Of Fame in Amsterdam sometime?

Comment

a true writers addiction never stops, its in their mindset to graff, i luv graff, its not just a hobbie to me its a lifestyle, at the rate im going i wont stop until the arthritus<however u spell it) in my hand causes it to fall off... being on the ten freeway heading toward a city with a sick graff scene(l.a.) and meeting someone that knew how to write before me (who is now one of my cloesest friends) is what got me started, and now its probably one of the biggest parts of my life... and i couldnt be more proud of it...

Comment

the improvment and witnessing the progrssion you make towards being almost as good as the writers you admire, its a bliss feeling, and shin i agree, the feeling of the paint hitting the wall is just... yea.

Comment

=]

Comment

Originally posted by ment_cmck
                              a true writers addiction never stops, its in their mindset to graff, i luv graff, its not just a hobbie to me its a lifestyle, at the rate im going i wont stop until the arthritus<however u spell it) in my hand causes it to fall off... being on the ten freeway heading toward a city with a sick graff scene(l.a.) and meeting someone that knew how to write before me (who is now one of my cloesest friends) is what got me started, and now its probably one of the biggest parts of my life... and i couldnt be more proud of it...
                              i know what ya mean .. i'll never stop.
                              i alway have my pen and paper

Comment

Working...
                              X