X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i honestly dont know how the fuck i got into graff. i remember being young and goin to this part of town were it was alwasy covered in tags and shit and roofs and all that. i was in 4th grade i think. yeah because my earliest memorie was being in 5th grade tagging on the desk. i jus got so into it from the start. then meeting older writers and hanging with them. i started watching style wars, wild style, beatstreet, and the kings destroy video. then going to graff events hangin with different writers seeing other peoples outlook on graffiti. i think 4 felonies and over 20 misdemeanors for graff shows that im addicted lol i quit smokin weed before quit bad habbits but couldn ever get rid of graff.

Comment

• bordem,because im a bad ass mafucka who dont take shit from no one

Comment

• When i was a kid i liked to break stuff, that probably left something. I like to draw, everywhere, anytime. And i just love colors and i love night....

Comment

• freedom of speech. sharpie says write out loud so i do

Comment

• Originally posted by Auzas View Post
            When i was a kid i liked to break stuff, that probably left something. I like to draw, everywhere, anytime. And i just love colors and i love night....
            i like to break things too. burning stuff is funner tho. oh and stealin shit too.

Comment

• just the enviorment i grew up in pretty much

Comment

• i got my name from some neighborhood kids cuz i was always fightin but i never even thought bout gettin up. idk what it was...i liked 2 draw n stuff when i was lil but i never bombed till a YGK bomber asked me 2 help him wit a peice n once my finger touched that astro fat cap n started fillin in...i couldnt stop. i got a blackbook n jus started fuckin wit that for a while once i got used 2 writen my shit
                i went 2 walmart racked some cans n started peicen

Comment

• the o g's (older generation)just did it so when i rolled with them they sometimes bombed shit up i was more a crim but my little bro loved graffin and i kept him away from crime so i used to go bombin with him
                  Last edited by CRISP CIB; 02-24-2008, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Ive always written shit on walls since I was a little kid, butwhen i got alittle older i got into the gang shit and was introduced to some whiteboys who taged, i started to roll with them like at 2 3 in the morning like i did with my other "bad" homies, and i would watch them tag, they didnt let me tag with them until along time and when they did, the rush of it all just grabbed me like a shroom trip and never let go, I cant stop now, its my whole life and my one true addiction

Comment

• i dont remember anything from the age 8 and under the only thing i remember was seeing graff through out the years i always loved artwork and graff was a form of artwork that was out this world when i turned 11 i finaly got to use a spray can with my homie and since then its my love my life everything almost 8 years deep in the game and i dont ever plan to quit graff will flow in my blood for eternity and one day when i have a family i plan on passing down knowledge/skill to my children to keep this as atradition

Comment

• i taought my sealf wen i was 12 and wen i turned 16 is wen my cuzins helped me out and wen i saw that i was getin beter i started to like it even more and more and now graffiti is my life i dono wut i would do without it its a drug u canevr let go and its tha only talent i got but enyways tha way i got into it is because of my family all my cuzins do it sum of my uncles so wen i 1st saw theyr shit i sterted to write and yea i love it now

Comment

• ive been at it for 14 years mutha i own the still free crew look at my drawin

Comment

• i can do any freacking graffiti kid you all toys me playa legend girls

Comment

• < - i will be banned if i dont stop being
                              Last edited by puregraffiti; 03-02-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• ura dumbass
                                u have no fucking life

Comment

Working...
                                X