• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rush

Comment

• KRS-One

Comment

• and the smell of paint... authentic paint like krylon ultra flat black....mmmmm................... but not montana it smells like candy, but its great paint

Comment

• what up peeps

Comment

• any body live in anaheim CA

Shin: I can arrange a BBQ there.... with YUO on teh menu!
            Last edited by Shin325; 03-23-2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• I remember ridind in the car when I was a kid up to my ant's house in the city and always stopping at the tracks when the freights were coming down, and I was just mezmorised. I never thought I'd actually get into though untill I turned 15 and started writing on shyt around town. Now I ride a hour out of town every week to go bombing in places where the dudes with real talent throw down trying to reach that status.

its a beautiful thing.

Comment

• yeah so i was kinda into it wen i was 12, but then i went to LA with school and we met up with man one and did this graffiti tour, and after that it was official, i was hooked

Comment

• I moved up north from where i am now. I always had an intrest in graff but where i used to live graff was dead. when i got to the new city there was about 6 guys i saw up everywhere. i was like holy fuck. i couldnt go for a walk without seeing graff and i wasnt used to it. i ended up making friends with someone who wrote graff. he was at my house and he wrote out the alphabet in handstyle and i thought it was dope so i starting going out bombing with a sharpie. after about 2 months my toy ass tags were everywhere.. but they were ugly as fuck. i ended up moving back to my hometown i wanted to get my name out there like in up north. so i started drawing and drawing and drawing and here i am still drawing go out bombing like once a week and its just a part of me now.

Comment

• I've always noticed graffiti in the area i live in, it used to be everywhere, but since
                    i took public transit alot, the buses were covering in graffiti.

then i started to make a tag, im not going to name it, but.
                    it was pretty toy, i probably made the toyiest mistakes i could possibly do.

anyways i've been addicted since i was grade7, and im currently grade12.
                    i see no end in sight, im a writer for life.

Comment

• Im addicted. graff takes mind off anything at the time i do it, i could practice with a chisel tip marker for hours listening to music. besides, its hella cool to hear other people wonder who the fuck you are.

Comment

• well when i was about seven me and my dad when to go get chips from the one stop shop on the corner at the end of our street and
                        when ever we went passed there i was amazed at how all these colors where put into
                        one piece . and one day this guy was passing by and i was looking at it
                        and he goes to me do you like it and i said of course .
                        and then in 2006 i was about 12 and i saw him again he painted out his work and told me he had a better design so i watched him do it and he knew what he was doing he was amazing at this stuff an then around december last year i started to sketch like crazy got out a can and started to tag like crazy too ... but the thing i
                        realy admired about him ... his pieces where very traditional , like NY 1970's - 80's
                        and when i walk around my old neiourhood i find more and more of his pieces so he
                        is the reason i got into graff besides i always had an eye for it .

peace out

Comment

• i would see huge drunk roller peices goin down the highway and i started to draw and tht was it

Comment

• i just like the colors

Comment

• i remember growing up in LA ,as a kid i would see graff all over, gangster writing,oldenglish ,hiphop influenced me alot ,just my overall surroundings ,walls tagged up, bombs on freeways, seen kats catch spots on busses ,krazy shit,but graff is part of my daily life...i think ill never stop..immma get burried witha can in my casket...

Comment

• garff is the best thing thats in my life at this time an it will never die......

Comment

Working...
                                X