X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Cool Disco Dan' one of D.C.'s best taggers, hes older so some of his stuff is dissapearing but he always managed to get tags in some crazy spots

Comment

honestly i just liked the sound at first but no i do it cause is just fun im not too bad at it so why not do it

Comment

i think now my addictino to graff would have to be a sort of self competition...i don't look at other artist's and think "wow, i hope i can do that someday" but instead i think of "i hope i can improve my own style so people think it's as sick as that"...and i enjoy bombin shit and having young writers be like 'wat u write?' u tell them and they say 'whoah man, i seen ur shit around...a lot! u wanna go paint sometime?'

and of course hittin up the old waist line on da chicas don't hurt either

Comment

i started when i was like in 6th grade jst started doodlin ma name everywhere on my papers it started lookin real kick ass so then i made my first tagg it was "SkiLLz" which was totally gay coz i really sucked ballz so then i bombed like a 7 wit bubbles on my watertank at house then i changed it to daisy47 and i've been stickin to it ever since

Comment

aallll the fame

Comment

fame is right! Also its a way to blueprint style that cannot be expressed any other way. A intangible entity made visible. word.

Comment

wen 'INCH"' was every where nd people were lyk 'he's a legend, I wonder who he is'. i thought i wish people wud say tht about me

Comment

sup yos i got addicted to bombin when i was 8 or 9 i did not live in th gratest place so there was a lot of art everyware so i got interested and started once on my local 7 11 in the back and injoyed the colors it was pretty good for a beginer ya know. some people do it for th rush and to be labeled a bad ass but i do it for the art ya know to keep it alive and keep color on the political streets of modern day society. what do you guys do it for?

Comment

coloring in is fun , seriously

Comment

• as if you dont pull the whole chamber... as if you wouldnt spin bud... jesus christ. ive heard you guys have like communal bong hits with just a cone but fuck me... how can you get stoned off like 1/4 of a cone?

back onto the topic, the thing that REALLY got me into graf is different to others i think... i started about 3 years ago but havent really been focusing on it much up until about 6 months ago, i started getting back into it really heavily... graf is like quicksand. you will dip your toes in and once you try even the silliest little bomb in the most ridiculous place, your whole body is sucked into a whirling sand-pool of bombing and piecing. more addictive than heroin... once i started up again the thrill of just going out and wrecking shit with my name just fuelled me... and i wanted to do more and more...

Comment

• i was liek a lil kid
                        and i was wondering around in this forest place by my house with train bridges and i saw this humungious piece and i was like hella yea man one day ima be like that and ever since i just cant get enough of it i cant stop[ thinkin of it
                        its liek fukin crak man

Comment

• me my friend got me started in it then when i was on some lil kid shit i wrote on doorways and it was fun and i wanted to keep getting better and when i did my first trowie ... i was just excited and i was like man no one sen that imma do another one and its intense like a drug...

Comment

• ive always liked skating, drawing and vandalism and one summer i went out to LA for a few weeks and just tried to copy wat i saw on the walls and freeways by my grandparents house i just wanted to get better and better until i just starting writing i also saw the work of a few other writers and was inspired to get good.

Comment

• i went to the local painting spot to look at all the murals and stuff there, and i really liked it, and my friend asked me if i wanted to start and form a crew together and stuff, he didn't paint either, but i said sure and we got another guy in on it, and we painted way in the back were it didn't matter, and i eventually dropped the crew because they didn't paint anymore, and i start the royal vandals crew, and i've just kinda been doing it since , i thought it'd make me cooler and that girl would think it's hot, but then i didn't tell anybody i did it so it didn't make a difference..

Comment

• the rush got me into it and because its illegal..

Comment

Working...
                                X