X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got started from just wanting to go through all of the abandoned buildings and shit, just seeing it everywhere and how complex some of them were just made me want to be able to do that.

Comment

ha yea...i know a lot of people like that. mark ecko isnt really even a tagger. he just does murals and shit.

i talk to people about writers that are up around here like revok and zew, and i also talk about sane, saber, obey, and other people like that, and half the time, nobody knows waht the hell i'm talking about

Comment

^ lol ya i know what you mean

Comment

I think thats everybody. Anyone else?

Comment

Since when has Marc Ecko ever done a mural?

That mother fucker has never done anything except exploit an entire culture

Comment

^ he has done a few murals but really hes not even a tagger hes just know bc toys think hes the best writer bc he has a video game, what dumbasses

Comment

lmfao guys i was joking.. but yeh some people agree wit me.. i see people ritin up trane nd shit. its disgraceful. i club toy to death with my harcore 600mlz can hu rite that shit up.
                peace

Comment

i've seen a piece almost identical to one in the game (except shittier) and instead of trane, it said viral.

Comment

That game did get alot of toys out on the scene they dont even really know that it should have naturally caught their attention in the 1st place no it took a game to get them out there. practice makes perfect...as for exploding it... it kinda brang our culture out there... is that what we needed for it has been said hip-hop has died... sort of true but not to me.... it lives on therough me...develope your own style.... be you...

Comment

^yea, fuck biters

Comment

oh well if that how ppl want to come out watch when they get roasted battling on the streets there not going to have a name

Comment

no respect 4 dem...theyre 2 stupid 2 evn realise dat...

i got into graff cuz i luv art...i wanted to make my own n let lots of ppl 2 c it...no better place den da street...n juz drawing or painting gives me adrenaline...

Comment

wen i was bout 6 i saw a speed graffiti comp on tv and was lyk "wow!!! awsum" and wen i moved 2 palmy a few years ago i saw all the tags & bombin round town & thought damn i gotta get into this. Iv always loved art & draw heaps anyway

Comment

what got me addicted was when, back in the 6th grade I just started writing stuff like my name then made a design on it and thats where it all started.

Comment

this is really random,but lady sane's name reminded me of a RIP Sane illeagal piece I saw 2day in my nieghboirhood(Sane and Smith are from my nieghborhood),and It was signed next to it by so many writers,each one said "RIP SANE" and I wrote a RIP Sane next to thge piece too.

Comment

Working...
                                X