X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School...

Class Was So Fuken Boring That I Started Skribleing...sketching...etc...now I Cant Stop

Comment

when i was 17 shit it was about the rush of being everywhere when everyone realized i had coverd alot of ground then it was about catching more spots than the other bitches after a while it felt like a chore then i just did the whole piecing thing then it was about cathing pieces burners sick ass flares and just getting wierd spots that most mother fukas would be fukl that espescially on a bike ha haha ha haha it was my latter!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

one day i walked past this graff shop on the way home from school and was attracted by all the phat colorfull graffiti on the walls i just went in and bout myself a blackbook pencils sharpies and cans

Comment

a lot of my friends started,so i just grabbed some spray from my garage,hit the bathroom at the park by my house,and was addicted from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ortho[DOCKS]
            "If Graffiti Was A Drug, Id Be Junkie"
            -ApamOne, 92'

everything, every aspect to graffiti makes me love it!

i agree with this lad 100% its in my blood now...REPKO--OUCHE..2007

Comment

I got into graffiti because of my friends. T
              hey all started like 2 years ago but i just sat in class listening. They started getting better and better to the point where they had done a few bombs.
              I then got bored in socials one class and tried making a tag. I came up with VSFL. it was a nice tag for a toy but then i started tagging Ceta.
              After i gotten a blackbook and done a few bombs and simple pieces in there, my friend came over and told me i was actualy better than him and his friend. I asked him if he was serious and he said yea. He showed me his book and i was surprised at how badly done it was (i had never seen any of his bombs). After that i continued and i've become much better.
              A few weeks after seeing my friends blackbook he had suddenly gotten much better. I was surprised cause he had a kickass bomb and it seemed like he got better overnight.
              I didn't know about biting back then.
              One night,I was looking through the RWK papercuts section when i saw the same bomb and tag. I told him and he started denying it.
              Ever since, when i see his stuff i wonder if it was bitten...

So put simply, i got into the graff scene because of a biter.

But all that starts well ends well. he has now stopped bitting and changed his tag. he doesn't have the mind to make his own style yet though so he's trying a bunch of wack looking stuff. but hes trying:P

Comment

i got into graff thru marc eckos gettin up.. trane was soooooo cool. i just luv marc for making that game!!!
                ooh wee i hope they makke a sequel!

Comment

Originally posted by pale
                  a lot of my friends started,so i just grabbed some spray from my garage,hit the bathroom at the park by my house,and was addicted from then on.

Addicted? Son, you need rehab if you keep painting shit like the picture above your name

Comment

I had a spray can one night, and after I tryed my first tag the rush was amazing now i love writing its so fun

Comment

Originally posted by Seam1
                      i got into graff thru marc eckos gettin up.. trane was soooooo cool. i just luv marc for making that game!!!
                      god, toys always do it bc they think its cool or it will make them look cool. Dude if you act like "king" and ur art is just wack, and ur trying to be like someone in the game, sry man but ur a poser

Comment

Originally posted by Seam1
                        lmfao..i KNOW you're not serious. goddam, you'll get flamed like a motherfucker for admitting that

Comment

Originally posted by GiANaC
                          lmfao..i KNOW you're not serious. goddam, you'll get flamed like a motherfucker for admitting that
                          yup, but I have to admit it was a pretty good game, but I was writing longer than I've played that game

Comment

Originally posted by remz857
                            god, toys always do it bc they think its cool or it will make them look cool. Dude if you act like "king" and ur art is just wack, and ur trying to be like someone in the game, sry man but ur a poser
                            word. That games good for getting the kids influenced but not in the right way, that's why there's toys around thinking they're hot shit.

My addiction started when i was....12 (sorry brains a a little slow from the fumes and weed :P) I was doing small characters and shit and some fine art and there was another guy in my class who was better then me, I admired his skill he had talent and still does. He showed me some simple burners he had done and his tag and that's all it took man , i was hooked. Me and him would just start drawing in class and developing as artists and graffers. It's beautiful how this stuff evoles and how engrossed and focused you are when to can goes off....That's the good life. need that fix lol.

Oddly enough Qzar (the dude in the above) was my first dealer and the guy i smoked with most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by remz857
                              yup, but I have to admit it was a pretty good game, but I was writing longer than I've played that game
                              yea me too....i'd been tagging about 10 months before i first played that game :dork

Comment

Originally posted by GiANaC
                                yea me too....i'd been tagging about 10 months before i first played that game :dork
                                ya, thanks to that game toys think theyre the shit and everything. I remmember I was tagging and I saw another writer, we started talking and i got pissed off at him bc he was like the biggest poser ever, he even fuckin wrote "ecko" on the damn building! I asked him who his fav graffiti artist and he says mark ecko- so im like "i like blah blah blah blah" and then he goes "who the fuck r they-if your expirenced enough then you would automaticly know whos a toy

Comment

Working...
                                X