X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Noob huh?! XD I guess I have fate with graffiti.

Comment

the shyt that got me into it was takin the L from 69th street down into philly n just lookin at the amazin shyt in the subway n i started takin the subway just to look at the shyt. then i met this kid who wanted to start a crew around my area now i now like all the people who's work i was lookin at. lol

Comment

@teddie yeah i was jokin @ mitag, do u have a clue how toy u sounded in that post

Comment

xD

Comment

oh yeah and graff aint a hobby toy boy, hobbies are for lil old ladies, now go out and write "bitch" on a wall or somethin

Comment

my story: i always doodled on paper durin skool, id make weird letters and shit and i showed my friend and he told me to write it on a wall...i did and i liked the feelin of gettin my mind out there wit unique writin......so i graff

Comment

just at school when i was 12 the school was graff was every where and i never did any school work so i just graffed most of time left school at 15 started painting houses and shit goes from there

Comment

Wow ig uess theres alot of intresting stories

Comment

Originally posted by BENZ MT 513!!
                    oh yeah and graff aint a hobby toy boy, hobbies are for lil old ladies, now go out and write "bitch" on a wall or somethin
                    that was tight but so true...

Comment

dude i need me a graffchick...
                      i said it like 300 times already, but no ones answering my cry for help

Comment

lol yeah so ture idk im trying to get with a graff boy i like me some of that lol

Comment

well for me it was a 2 step thing, i started geting into pencill on paper art in middle school, i got pritty good at that. then i started skateing and going down to the industrial dist every day to skate the loading docks, i saw all the graff down there and started practiceing on paper ,then moved to the wall.

i keep doing it beacause to me its the best sence of freedom to be able to just grab a can and put your name on the wall.

theres a prity good greff scene in portland but i never actuly see annyone spraying,i guess thats for the same reson no one ever sees me ether**

Comment

"If Graffiti Was A Drug, Id Be Junkie"
                            -ApamOne, 92'

everything, every aspect to graffiti makes me love it!

Comment

there was always kids drawing cool shit in my school so i just started like a month ago and there already like wow u gotten better, so that just motivated me to keep goin

Comment

for me it was actually recieving stylefile blackbook sessions1 and marc eckos getting up one christmas from then on i was addicted

Comment

Working...
                                X