X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shin
    Hm, well, we cud rock the Hall Of Fame in Amsterdam sometime?
    sure thing man.

Comment

It was either a graff-addiction, or a drug-addiction.

So now I'm painting trains and eatin' fruits.

Comment

the thing i love and get me coming back to graffiti day after day must be
        the direct action of it that you can do something alone who affect others
        being creative and using the public space...and a legitimate way of just destroying

Comment

i dont relli no wa gt me adicted 2 graf has just always appealed 2 me seeing all these amazin pieces at a sewage plant but gd graf round ther is prety much dead now :( and also cuz i like pissn of tha pellers he he gd times

Comment

peelers ?? are yoou from northern ireland i thought we where the only cunts that said that lol

Comment

i got addicted to graff when i started tagging years ago some of my old tags are still up lmao thats from 12 years ago and then recently i just gained an intrest again

Comment

Originally posted by DeanoOne
                i know what ya mean .. i'll never stop.
                i alway have my pen and paper
                yep, no matter what, as long as the scene is still in your blood...

Comment

i mean i have always been sometime or another board in class
                  and just started doodling or sketching something. u know?
                  but what mostly inspired me was "big walls" / "huge walls" of just whales, people,cars,names,and different designs that i couldn't really make it out at first look.
                  but 2 come to think of it i mean its like:
                  _________________my anti drug___________________

Comment

Nah, ive thought it over
                    Its just the way the paint covers...
                    Thats why painting with bad paint is fucked up... it doesnt cover good ^^

Comment

its juts fucking brilliant ^^
                      get a can, and write ur name on the wall
                      how fucking brilliant is that?! =D

Comment

Didnt know

I didnt know there were other topic about this i dont just always browse this thing...

Comment

a guy .....an i just took it to a higher level

Comment

i really got addicted to graff when i started munchin on paint chips, that really fucked me up.

Comment

just making a funny right???

Comment

One years ago, I got into Vandalism by my friends, one of my friend painted a brick wall near a school, it saids "ShitBrick was here" and so on... then my friend and I bought our selves a red car paint and we start to tagging shit up.

Before it wasn't even tagging, we just basically spray shapes and words over nice clean walls XD (which now it's still clean, cause they painted over) then my friend told me it was graffiti, so I look up the word graffiti in Google and then I came along PG.com the old site and joined.

First I was so exited and all that, then I got into stencils and created a few.

After a month, I got tired of graffiti cause I was not improving at all... Stapud Fack (stupid fuck)!

Then this year I picked it up again, well not really picking it up since I started freash again.

Yeah I guess sometimes vandal can be a good thing.

Now graffiti is one of my primary hobbies. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X