Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What got me addicted to graff ?
    Think it was when i done my first throw up way back in the late 80's
    just the buzz of going down to the local hardware store and buying the spraypaint
    and the risk of getting caught,it's still the same now nothing has changed except the quality
    of the paint and styles.

Comment

• I live in warwick Rhode Island wich is about 5 min. from Providence wich is actually like the graffiti mecha of RI. Saw it as i kid an loved it, but what REALLY made me wanna get out there is the dudes who hold it down in ri - SEAZ, JUNER, HYZE, ETIPS, BERN etc. RI doesntly currently have a category, i need 50 picss in RI to start 1 , time to borrow my girls cam. an put RI on the site, keep checkin the site, RI WILL BE UP, and for such a small state, you'll be amazed by the skill/quantitty of the artists here

Comment

• lol since i was little i was loved art and i would see all the colors and shit then about the 6th grde i started block letters and was toy AF but have been progressing ever since

Comment

• going bombing at night then the next day people coming up to you and saying ''hey man saw u up toay'' just makes u wanna do it again and again.

Comment

• just seein it as a kid walkin down the street, my older home boy was doin it... wild style and everything. ive always loved art, love goin against the machine (the man) and goin big and then goin back to check out what i did the next time i was around..... been at it ever since.

Comment

• what got me lovin it so much is theres no stereotypes you know. it can be the emo kid sitting by himself at lunch. the nerd in class, the hot girl you wanna fuck, or anything else.

Comment

• what got me into it was how i always would take drugs and do other shit to take me out of the world but when im bomning and finishing a burner on A train im no a human being im just joe and i have meaning and im important people Will see me and they mAY not like it buthey will haveto look at it cuss ima get up evrywere . i just love graff i live eat sleeo fuck graff there no other felling like it

Comment

• Graf is like OCD, you jus start and bam theres a piece of art.

Comment

• I was like in 6th grade and i thought it was the coolest shit. the blending the colors , the whole artistic part of it. then it kept growing from then...

Comment

• The book all city got me addicted and racking

Comment

• Originally posted by crazykids21 View Post
                        what got me lovin it so much is theres no stereotypes you know. it can be the emo kid sitting by himself at lunch. the nerd in class, the hot girl you wanna fuck, or anything else.

I can dig where he's coming from...

Comment

• the truth

who gives a fuck the main thang is your purpose of graff and why it satifys you. long story short. fuck the government and this shit hole we call freedom, you created this and now we must finish..

Comment

• the fun
                            sneaking out to go graff
                            writing with friends
                            just walking down the street and randomly tagging a busstop or something
                            seeing my name everywhere

Comment

• I live near Detroit and i was drivin to the DIA (detroit institute of arts) and on the way there I saw tons of graffiti, and to tell you the truth, that was the best art I saw all day.

Comment

• Watchin peeps like Seen,Dondi,Zoro,Phade,cope,lady Pink,(old skoolers)to name a few and listening to hip hop. Graffiti is the hottest form of art on the planet.Crazy's right too No stereotypes,could be the hot chick in school or the 40 year old dude next to you at the movie theatre.You never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X