Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fckin fuck face spammer

but w.e. sumone will find him

Wen i wuz around 10 i went into thecity around my area for the first time with my grandma, nd i saw all this writing on the wall and all these colors. I Got so interested in it and i wanted to make my own. I went home the day doodling on paper, and trying....and failing, hahaha. I recently just got into graff 100% around like 3 months ago or so...
    Now i plan to get better and grow out of becoming a toy...which i know will take a while...
    and also...now i find myself looking at every tag, sticker, throwup, peice, burn, mural, wildstyle....anything to do with graff...i find myself looking at all the time...and also i never pay attention in algebra anymore, and jus doodle....
    gud all grafffiti
    will always run through my viens

Comment

• driving throught philly when i was just a lad. seing all those tags and burners, everwhere, i was like wooow. i wanna do that shit, and from there on, graffiti took over my live

Comment

• when i was in middle and high school i lived in germany and even though i seen graff before moving there, like on movies and shit, i really didnt start digging into art for reals until high school. i used to go around and take pictures of all the pieces and shit. when i moved back to the states and i took a couple semesters of college, i met this dude who saw me drawin in the cafeteria and asked if i wrote and i had no idea wtf he was talking bout so he gave me a quick crash course intro to it and i hit up my first piece with him. it looked like shit. i think his name was Zag i forgot what he wrote. so since then i been playin with blackbooks, markers, paints , stickers and stencils. pretty much anything i could get my hands on. now i'm 24 and i'm just now hitting hardcore into it.

yea i know, late bloomer...

Comment

• ALWAYS had a passion for art! ..started gettin into graff around 14 when i seen my first graff video from the homie.. seeing other female writters is also definetly an inspiration!

Comment

• wat it do people???

Comment

• i was born into it like it's my family

Comment

• what got me into graffiti?
                it just comes with my lifestyle i guess....Sk8 and HipHop
                plus i have always been a artistic rebellion mind

Comment

• the meditative state i get in when i paint

Comment

• used to gangbang so graffiti waz alwayz a part of my life one day i decided to write a name i chose instead of the hood i waz bangin and ol g graff writer from a well knowned crew said i had some talent and boom went off from dere now light a blunt

Comment

• the adrenaline and rush. and some guy i meet who introduced it to me

Comment

• when i was younger the worst thing i did to piss my parents off was to write on the walls it just blu up form there

Comment

• i used to see ma boy KERS ritin wen i was just a kid ever since i started liking it but didnt get much into it until now! i got him to tank

Comment

• i said it before

its the way ur paint covers the shit ur spraying.

Comment

• Graff Is The Stee

Comment

• the reason i started was cuz my hand writing was worse then chicken scratch..... so graffiti was good way to improve that

Comment

Working...
                                X