X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Thing that Happen to You While Doing Graffiti

Whats the worst thing thats happened to you while you were taggin/piecing/bombing whatever. For me, i was in my backyard practicing some can stuff and i tried climbing this ledge and slipped, busted my ass, then rolled down a hill. Had mud all over me and it hurt

all that in your back yard?

the worst thing for is is i didn't finish.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
      all that in your back yard?

the worst thing for is is i didn't finish.
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
      My backyards got this huge hill goin down into the forest, shit is not fun.

Comment

What?: that sounds funner than a Mother licka

Comment

haha

Comment

lol i was out bombin one night, then i heard cops and there all like "HEY WAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING!!!!" then they chased me and i hopped what i thought was a barrier, it was a 20 foot drop down on to wood chips and trees and shit, then i got up and staggered away and nevver got busted =-)

Comment

i felt from roof top while i was bombing...i fucked up my ankle..it hurt a lot...i dont even know how i managed to get home...

Comment

Originally posted by S4n3 View Post
                lol i was out bombin one night, then i heard cops and there all like "HEY WAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING!!!!" then they chased me and i hopped what i thought was a barrier, it was a 20 foot drop down on to wood chips and trees and shit, then i got up and staggered away and nevver got busted =-)

that happened to me too, but i wasnt doing anything but crossing throught the yard to get to my destination faster. me and 2 dudes was skating and were crossing and a car went by and yelled something at us and turned around to come back and we straight booked it. It was lik a 5 foot thing and i cleared it one hop (Im a big guy but when im scared im a skinny guy). There was a drop i didnt see that was about 15-17 ft. down. i hit the floor feet first and collapsed all stupid. I got up and there was 2 guys screaming for us to stop. I flipped them off and took off...

I couldnt move the next day my legs were dead.

That shit was fun and i would def do it again. except for the clearing it to the floor thing that i would be more careful about.

Comment

ouch

Comment

lol 1st post

Comment

Originally posted by S4n3 View Post
                      Now thats a straight up fuckin dipset.

Comment

lol my mom caught me

Comment

took all my paint and everything terrible day

Comment

lol kildareassoc

Comment

my stories arent as bad, buttt when doing a huge ass hollow on a building in the middle of winter and i stood back to look at what i had done, i hadnt realized my hand was numb as fuck and i couldnt feel anything except for my thumb, i quickly put my hands in my pocket to avoid frostbite and started to walk, then they started to warm up it was like sticking my hand into pot of boiling water, ouch...im pretty sure i looked like a retarded kid waving his hand in the air in pain while walking home...........................

another story would be when i did a quick hollow bomb on the side of a fence and then looked up and started to walk away cuz a car was coming, and it turns out that it was a cop, i actually dropped a huge load in my pants, then tried not to look suspicious... man oh man was that funny

Comment

Working...
                              X