X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cor2 ssb View Post
    It also will help keep your ass hidden. ...a good thing. ;-)
    Went back today, the cars that came in were gone but the ones I was painting were still there. I finished the piece OK and emptied the cans on another throwup on a fresh car. Then the orange jackets appeared again so I left. They didn't see me this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by drawer View Post
      krylons gone anti graff. worst for me was so far, was waiting behind some trees for like twenty minutes till the cops took off, only to find out it wasnt a cop it was just a regular black car. fuck it.
      some shit like that happened to me..

i was scoping out the tunnels and its surroundings and i see the cop light they have on top and i was waiting for like an hour and the cop didnt leave...
      so we went around to see why the cop was still there and it turns out its just a fucking security

Comment

• I went to this spot with an abandoned house thing with throwups all over the roof and side and everything. I was taking my time and put 2 throw ups on the side of the building with cars and buses going by and stuff and I just didn't care since I thought nobody cared if you painted there. As I was leaving I got onto the highway road to cross and I saw a cop pass 2 ft in front of me. I looked in the car and he looked over his shoulder real quick, we made awkward eye contact, and he turned right away. I cross the highway halfway and looked back and he was coming onto the main road toward me. I eventually got into north philly through back roads and skated to my house. I was even thinking about painting more at that spot but I was like nah I'm cold.

But whatever... I saw some cool graffiti and had my first scare.

Oh yeah and 2 nights ago I went to put a throw up in an alley with houses but across is a ware house with some tags. I outlined my second letter and heard " What the fuck " and there was this dude standing outside just watching. I just walked away. That wasn't bad though since it wasn't a cop.

Comment

• many a time ive had flashlights shined at me from five 0 while im hoodied up thrashing the fuck out of places...

this one time i turned around, had a shirt wrapped on my face and yelled I AM NOT A CRIMINAL

then i ran the fuck outtta there while they put their sirens on and i got away with it...

i fuck with cops.. their all dog cunts....

Comment

• once i was bombing a tunnel inside a cement ditch and all of a sudden water started rushing towards me so i packed my shit as fast as i could and got the fuk out of there!! i got lucky to get out of there in time or else i would have been swept down stream!!and i had no idea where it lead to,it was a huge ditch between a freeway so would have been fukt!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArKaH47-Berlin View Post
              shut up dipshit, i stand for the folk nation you bitch ass, hoover and tookie you kno, GD is on the Cripside bitch and this shit is all over world wide, six up 5 down,im a fuckin EBk
              and i fuck the vice lords too, fuck the fuckin people nation ratatatatataataat too,

freee hoover
              Cix upp
              You need to shut the fuck up ArKaH47-Berlin . Im not a crip but im from a hoova crip hood so if your a real crip then proved it and state you knowledge.

Comment

• Tonight my white can was leaking REALLY bad and I still outlined but it was the shittiest white and my hand was frozen and I couldnt feel it for 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by genius View Post
                  once i was bombing a tunnel inside a cement ditch and all of a sudden water started rushing towards me so i packed my shit as fast as i could and got the fuk out of there!! i got lucky to get out of there in time or else i would have been swept down stream!!and i had no idea where it lead to,it was a huge ditch between a freeway so would have been fukt!!!!
                  BRO, there was actually some graffers in a water tunnel just recently in my country that were peicing up a wall, and the water flow came through, swept 3 of them down the tunnel about a kilometer and they drowned.. except for one who was able to squeeze through the grating....

----_____------ shits wack.... RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ultimate_hater View Post
                    BRO, there was actually some graffers in a water tunnel just recently in my country that were peicing up a wall, and the water flow came through, swept 3 of them down the tunnel about a kilometer and they drowned.. except for one who was able to squeeze through the grating....

----_____------ shits wack.... RIP
                    Dude that sucks.

Comment

• i was going to a yark with my bubdy once. to get over by the tracks we had to clime down a brushy hill. he went down and sliped but he was fine. when i went down i triped and got a sharp stick right in my ass.
                      worst pain ever!

Comment

• Stop it fuck!!

Comment

• ok i got a story. when i used to write WHAT, i was looking around for places to hit with 2 of my friends. i found the back of this abandoned building and there was a huge abandoned truck. i had just put the cap on the can when i saw headlights pull into the yard and a door slam. i bolted out of there. There was a apartment building right next to it so we booked it in there and we looked out of the window and the car was circling around the parking lot, waiting for us. we just chilled in the lobby for 10 minutes until we were sure that it was gone then we went back and finished. =]

Comment

• i was bombin on the side of a chill wall and a old ass lady past so i stoped for a sec and she tryed to grabb me but i ran i dident want to hurt the old lady so i slipped out of her hands and bokked it right into a barrier they stoped me and checked me luckily i ditched my cans

thw whole shit was bcuz someone robbed a jewlery store ((in co op city BX nikka)) and they thought i did it yo i was shittin bricks wen dey stoped me

Comment

• The Worst Thing That Happened To Me Was...I Slipped On A Banana And Fell Ass First On A Sand Paper Dildo.....And My Pants Were Down

Comment

• LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

the worst thing was i stummlbed upon 2 people having sex in a bush
                                i walked passed and said
                                sup dudes!
                                then kept walking hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X