X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Thing Was I Had A perfect Spot to hit up and Some Cops Rolled Around The Corner I Dropped On The Grassss... was Like Aw Dawg hope they didnt see me
    and looked they past by meee.
    this heard a ghetto bird pass by

Comment

• I have been arrested twice for graf, first time i got my charges dropped second time i had to sit in jail for three days and then they let me free. I have broken my foot after jumping off a roof spot to dipset. I have been chased by the cops and dogs. I have had to run from homies which sucks ass too. I have had a lot happen tome.

one time i was gunna hit this wall on the side of the freeway and my homie went to park in the dark and he backed into a pole, he was pissed

Comment

• weird.

Comment

• Fell in a hole on my ass, broke my phone. I was such a dumbass, why tha fuck did i put my phone in back pocket, haven't got new yet, no need actually...

Comment

• i was at these train tracks, at an underpass. and i started to paint. and i herd a some noise and thought nothing of it. then i turned around and there was a truck on thr train tracks. i was kinda stunned so i just st there for a second. after i like looked the guy in the eye for a good couple seconds.then i yelled to my friend. shit runn!! we lost a bunch of caps but we go away

Comment

• forgot to bring my penis :'(

i was worried, all these worst case scenarios and shit.

Comment

• i was running from the piggies and jumped a fence that i didnt know led to a river bed.i fell all the way down the slope.i was hurt butstill made it home.

Comment

• Originally posted by fp1 View Post
                  forgot to bring my penis :'(

i was worried, all these worst case scenarios and shit.

haha that shit happens to the best of us.

Comment

• Lol keep it real guys

Comment

• Bear in mind this was back in 1975. Hitting outsides at Van Wyck layup with a few heads when we got raided from Sutphin side. We broke up to make it hard to get tagged, some guys ran up an emergency exit, and some ran out Van Wyck station. I headed to the station but saw black cop shoes on the platform from under the express track layed up train. I ducked up under the train till the cops took off. I heard them radio the others cops and dt's up the tunnel and they headed back up the stairs to the street after my buds. I moved to get out when I felt my body begin to shake uncontrollably for a second or two. By the grace of God, I eventually got knocked away from the third rail or whatever got me, but I layed still for the next minute or so gathering my cans and any un-fried wits I had left, wondering what the fuck just happened since I'd been real careful to clear anything hot under the train car. I managed to make it back on the platform and out to meet my bro's at a nearby park. I swear my body was shaking for the rest of the day.
                      One verry lucky day for this old head.

Comment

Comment

• Worst thing to happen to me was when I was in a freight yard I discovered a couple of days ago. I first painted it in the rain so obviously it was a total fuck up, so I went back yesterday to go over the fuck ups and bomb it some more. I'd done a couple of throwups and tags and I was just finishing a quick'n'simple piece on one of the cars when I heard a train approaching, looked up and saw a load of boxcars heading towards me on the track right behind me. I'd kind of thought the yard was deserted cause there was noone about and the tracks were overgrown an shit, so it was a bit of a shock to nearly get hit by a reversing freight train. Anyway, it was a fucking long freight so the driver couldnt see me, but a load of orange jackets appeared to guide the train in, saw me and started chasing. I had to run along the tracks for about half a mile to get back to the gate where I got in, tripped on a rail once and fucked my knee up, and when I got to the gate I slipped down a muddy embankment into a load of thorns and nettles. Got away though, and I'm going back to finish off the piece tomorrow.
                          Worst thing was, the freight that came in completely blocked the train I was painting from view of the main tracks and the road next to the tracks so noone will even see it until one of the trains move.

Comment

• Originally posted by resist27 View Post
                            Worst thing to happen to me was when I was in a freight yard I discovered a couple of days ago. I first painted it in the rain so obviously it was a total fuck up, so I went back yesterday to go over the fuck ups and bomb it some more. I'd done a couple of throwups and tags and I was just finishing a quick'n'simple piece on one of the cars when I heard a train approaching, looked up and saw a load of boxcars heading towards me on the track right behind me. I'd kind of thought the yard was deserted cause there was noone about and the tracks were overgrown an shit, so it was a bit of a shock to nearly get hit by a reversing freight train. Anyway, it was a fucking long freight so the driver couldnt see me, but a load of orange jackets appeared to guide the train in, saw me and started chasing. I had to run along the tracks for about half a mile to get back to the gate where I got in, tripped on a rail once and fucked my knee up, and when I got to the gate I slipped down a muddy embankment into a load of thorns and nettles. Got away though, and I'm going back to finish off the piece tomorrow.
                            Worst thing was, the freight that came in completely blocked the train I was painting from view of the main tracks and the road next to the tracks so noone will even see it until one of the trains move.
                            It also will help keep your ass hidden. ...a good thing. ;-)

Comment

• i was getin my dick suked by a hoe while doin a peice on a cop car and she turned out to be a guy who turnee =out to be my dad

Comment

• after that happened we never spoke again only whn i wanted to suk his dick ...................

Comment

Working...
                                X