X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo hee iam a german a kraut, sry for my english, i learn english from eazy e and ice t records, im a dump skool kid but nobody kidding us, i shot the sheriff

Comment

Shut Up Dyky Kunt!
      Your Probably Sum Dumb Lil Shite Kid That Thinks Its Funny To Act Dumb On The Internet

Comment

anyway the cops come on and say "hee you punk ass" we turnaround and my parnter strapp iss gat and he say "fuck you too" the cops get down and we go run, maa thats shit is the funnyst and creepyst feeling shit i ever have

hee dumbass what tha fuck is a fuckin dyky, and im not a internet gangbanger shut your fuckin mouth penis nose
        Last edited by ArKaH47-Berlin; 05-02-2008, 10:36 PM.

Comment

DYKY IS A WORD I MADE UP
          its a word for dyke

but that story is bullshit

Comment

you a fuckin dyky kunt tzzz you mom have a big bear and huge balls

Comment

i pull tha trigga long
              grit my teeth
              spray till every niggus gone
              got my block sewn
              armored dope spots
              last thing I sweats a sucka punk cop

Comment

your gay as fuck n you like to skull fuck old dead bodies n need to stop comin to this ste you cum tart

Comment

phhuiii wash your mouth with sperm, where you from?
                  hey the enemie is the capitalism and the racists white fuccin amerika!!!!
                  i shoot of any cop or security teams allday everyday
                  Last edited by ArKaH47-Berlin; 05-02-2008, 10:56 PM.

Comment

eh ... this guys just a complete wab..

Comment

i stepped in a puddle of mud that made me sink like 3 feet, i was bombing a chill spot behind some industrial shit

as soon as i jumped down from the fence i fucked up my pants and shoes like crazy

Comment

hahahah yu foo its funny, wuzz upp with the G.D's nüggu

Comment

One time me and my old homie was going 2 hit a billboard.Then my homie started climbing up this ladder.I turned my head and he was on the ground screamin.Then when I looked closer shit was on his face.It turned out another writer waz sick and took a dump and he was a rival.When he got down my friend went crazy on him.

Comment

yo man yu needs a weapon houmie, strapp back allday everyday

Comment

dude G D's will kill you.Vice Lords will kill you.you just a fucking lame who needs a gun cause you cant fight. im on da block nigga. i don't give a flying rats ass. your on the block cause you afraid to leave it. the real World will kill you. for me to think you shot at a cop and they didn't call for backup and then you got away. Okay if you say so.

NOT!!!

i don't even wanna... FUCK YOU! i have nothing else to say.

Comment

I seen anufa writer tagging over me I went up and had a mouth and he pulled out a knife. I still kicked the shit out of him and kept the knife

Comment

Working...
                                X