X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAPR View Post

another story would be when i did a quick hollow bomb on the side of a fence and then looked up and started to walk away cuz a car was coming, and it turns out that it was a cop, i actually dropped a huge load in my pants, then tried not to look suspicious... man oh man was that funny
    LOL that is some of the best shit iv heard ever!

Comment

i didnt hit this wall yet but i walked up to it n i had 2 cans on me then this car pulls up n stopped then i started walkin off the n he kept followin me then i took off runnin n he sped aruond the corner then i lost him then like an hour later i hit that spot n 5 seconds later i heard cops so i dipped all crazy

Comment

Yeah i'v just been yelled at, and once some dude stopped his truck with the high beams on me and my boy. We were on some roof so we got low, I don't know if he saw us or not but he was there for a while. Sketched me out.

Comment

worst shit that's happened to me, was me and my buddies were in a tunnel, doing throws.
          and people were walking by, and one of them asked us to pose for a picture, and kept wanting
          us to show our faces, and we kept telling him we're not going too.
          so he took a photo, and we had our faces covered, maybe 10 minutes later while i was doing some fill on another throw i did, i saw 2 squad cars roll up cause i was at the entrance, and my buddies were at the other entrance.
          so i booked it down the tunnel, told my friends 05 were here, and we booked it, we had to climb a fence with barbed wire, and since we were in a rush, i didn't climb it properly.
          And i got my jeans caught in barbed wire, and i fell on my knee and my ankle, i broke my ankle from that fall,
          and i kept running, and we made it to a mcdonalds and hide there, and when we were just chilling waiting for the heat to die, then i noticed how fucked up my ankle was, and i got some scrapes and cuts on my knee nothing serious only my ankle.
          I dunno maybe it was the aderline or something, but when i fell, i didn't fell any pain, i just kept running.

thats probaby the worse shit, that happened to me

Comment

OMFG ok heres a dumb story..

theres was this speed limit sign.. and since i was getting up in my cousins town, about 1 hour away from where i live.. the stuff over there is different.. more county like, they dont have as much poles, instead they have wooden poles...

so i had a mop and i felt like putting a big dot with a drip on it cuhz i was bored.. so i had to jump (i was short back then) and while coming back down, a big piece of the wood stabbed into the skin between my index finger and thumb.. it was like stuck in there.. it was so painfull..

Comment

LMAO, giant sliver eh??

Comment

giant sliveR?? are you talking to me.. cuhz dont you mean giant splinter?

Comment

yeah sure, anyways sounds like funny shit.

Comment

gettin shot at and having to run like hell

Comment

cops caught at a wall i was painting so i took off went over this barbed wire fence my pants got ripped and stuck so i ran into this alley where a lot of homeless people live and just hung out with them for like an hour till the cops quit cruising/looking for me

Comment

Originally posted by Lusty View Post
                        cops caught at a wall i was painting so i took off went over this barbed wire fence my pants got ripped and stuck so i ran into this alley where a lot of homeless people live and just hung out with them for like an hour till the cops quit cruising/looking for me
                        yeah fucking barbed wire is a bitch to get over fast eh?
                        when i get paid im gonna buy some bolt cutters, cut my way through fucking barbedwire/razorwire.

Comment

thats a great fucking idea

Comment

yeah, i went bombing with a guy who brought bolt cutters with him, i was just bombing by myself one night, and ran into him.
                            he was a genious.

Comment

a fuckin shoot out against cops, tru shit no fug, me and my houmies stand on the hotspot and
                              work hard haha you know, enyone see us and call the fuckin cops, the cops scream "WTF you your fuckin punks get down" my cuz strapp a gat and shot of this little kind of shit i strappt my 38 too pacpacpacpac i pull the trigger long and spreyed out, the cops jump behind his fuccin car and we go run like fuckin bunnys but the cops run like bunnys too hahah nobody catch us alive
                              Last edited by ArKaH47-Berlin; 05-02-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

hahaha thats awsome

Comment

Working...
                                X