X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Worst Was When I Was Tagging Some People Were Yelling At Me U Know Dey Gonna Call Da Cops So We Buck

Comment

i got shot in the shoulder last night

Comment

for real?

Comment

haha one day me and some freinds were destroying a park field house and on the other side there were a soccer team practicing and they started yelling at us and straight chased us. i never ran so long in one night. it was funny though because they were yelling at us in spanish and we had no idea what they were saying.

Comment

had a can just about explode on me.paint got all over my whole arm.

Comment

about few months ago me and my freind marker tagged a liquor store on the main road. some hero pulled in tolled the manager and he and the manager chased us about 4 blocks

Comment

had on a fresh hoody and shoes, also had a marker - on my way downtown on the train and i hit up a couple windows and when i looked down there was red marker ink all over my hoody and shoes...

Comment

just today I was walking to school and I was hitting up a window and my mop was leaking. When I was done I wipe my face and got a bunch of ink on my face. >.<

Comment

uh i gotta story..
                    me and my friends were hittin this bridge and these people pulled up yellin
                    "THATS VANDLISM YOUR MOTHER FUCKERS IM GONNA KILL YOU!"
                    so we fuckin dipped and hid and me and my boy casey went into the marsh but my boys that stayed where they were got caught and me and casey were walking the rode just to find out by my other friends that rolled up to us said..
                    "they were just messin with us,but they took our cans.."
                    i started freakin out cuz me and him were like fucking bein socom and being careful and i dint even get to finish my piece..

Comment

shit i got a story, i was piecing with my boy plast under a bridge about 1:30 pm in the middle of town, anyways we hear some noise and look over to see some feet running away, i though it was some little kids, but it was the guy that lives not more then 20 feet away, one time he came down under the bridge with a video camera giving us shit and my hommies bust that shit up...so plast was flipping and we started running down the hill thats at a 70 degree angle, we take off our shoe and book up stream, after a bit we look back and there that bastard with two cops,, man that shit was close, but we got up some good pieces and their still up!

Comment

Rail security on narrow tracks, and getting chased out this one building and cuttin up my hand hopin out!

Comment

was bomben up a trainstation...

next minute my mates like oi cops!! so 3 of us legged it down a creek and back up my mate jumped off a hill and went face first into the ground and acted like he wasnt there then got cuffed my other mate went left and was long gone i was still running while a fucken cop was right behind me so i stopped and got tackled to the floor for a breather lol and then got picked up and smacked in the leg by a flashlight and thrown in a creek but when i got thrown in the creek my cans fell out my pockets luckily and then i got cuffed to a fence and taken home at 3 in the mornin lol then went bak out 2 hours later and got the cans :P

Later
                          Craze -Fuk-

Comment

ive been honked at before and yelled at
                            nothin much

Comment

Still on probation...still writin

im frum philly 1st off so u myte not know tha places but here goz i wuz on market street(up in tha city) nd i juz left tha mall wit my grl nd her grl (i made them brake up tho so my grl only wit me now) nd her grlz sizta nd it wuz tha day uv sum fuckun faggot azz gay pride jawn soo i wuz dissin all tha fuckin homoz nd shyt but newayz i wuz on market street nd i seen tha perfect wall made uv marble nd shyt soo i pulled out a thick azz otr black nd did a giant azz hand only after did i relize i juzt bombed tha federal courthouse ...across tha st in dunkin donuts sum homo(literally homoz) told tha cops that wuz buyin donut that i juz bombed tha shyt out tha buildin ...cops chase me i run in a store try 2 pass off my wepns nd markers nd shyt ....pig grabs me cuffs me lyke gotcha muthafucka in tha car i go they serch me find 6 blades 5 knukles nd lyke 50 markers they all lyke "kid is gearin up for war" then a wagon comes takes me in im processed put ina cell ...in tha cell i found a paperclip nd started carvin tags in tha walls fuck cops...i wuz in dere fo lyke a long ass tyme dint get my fuckin cheese sandwich or water nd only 1 bathroom brake wit sum faggot cop watchin my dick...nd then i wuz out class 3 felony federal offenses possession of weapons vandalism graff on federal institiution instruments of crime,,,bullshyt still on probation almost a yr now still writin juz a lil less nd more paper shyt shyt styll blowz but it wuz worth it they kudnt get it off 4 lyke months my dad tol me he saw it on tha way 2 werk evy day fo lyke 4eva

cops dunt juz check ya nuts they fondle em fuck cops

Comment

was walking to school through alleys. saw a clean metal door so i got a marker out and started to tag. as i finish the tag i turned around and there was a car coming down. i tried to walk past the car not looking suspicious and he said "did you just graffiti that door?" and i said "No". he pulled off stopped by the dor and took a picture. he then turned the car around and chased after me in his car. lucky i know those alleys and i was able to get away.
                                happened a few days ago..the fool probably went to the cops

Comment

Working...
                                X