X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you shit your fucking pants cause u saw a cop?

Comment

he was coming down the road just as i finished the hollow with his headlights on, it was almost obvious he could see me, but i guess he didnt, thats why i shit a brick...it was a close call, anyone would shit their pants if that happened to them

Comment

lol i dont know about that dapr

Comment

i could go on in this thread for hours and hours but just cause im high i will mention that some fricken dude sicked his dog on me yesterday and then chased my car down the street

Comment

lol what a psyco

Comment

today i went to work (i carry a can of paint around with me every where i go) and i stop and do a quick hollow and this guy just stops and looks at me, lol and then he starts crying and screaming, its not so much bad as just hillarious

Comment

One day me and my friends were skating and I saw a huge wall that was clean as hell. I asked me and my friends if they wanted to hit that wall up that night and they said sure. That night we took the bus to go back to the wall. When we got off the bus we started walking there and right when we turn the corner a cop siren turn on. So we all looked back in panic. Them the cop car pulled in right next to the wall me and my friends were going to hit up. When I walked closer to see what was going on , the cops caught a group (like 5 or 4) people making a piece on the wall. Me and my friends were so luckly that wasn't us. We just went to another spot and made a piece there. The bad part was that we all were using cans that were like half full. We didn't finish that piece. That was so gay. I still didn't finish that piece still. :(

Comment

isnt it funny when toys get busted? Me and my dudes were Going to this Skate spot im sure nobody else knows about, when on the way there Cops nabbed like 6 kids messing up a wall.

Comment

i fell off off of a 3 story school and grabbed a ledge and fuked up my hand

Comment

i got caught.. but got the charges dropped months later

Comment

Originally posted by VoidKhaos View Post
                        i got caught.. but got the charges dropped months later
                        thats lucky man. Props

Comment

when i was on holidays in france like 2 years ago one drunk night i went out with a friend of mine who's not a writer. We we're staying on this campsite next to an army base. I found this little tunnel that i started painting. When I was almost finished above us on the road a car stopped and we heard the doors slam. Almost at the same moment 2 army dudes came from both ends of the tunnel. Luckily they were willing to talk. They told me it was military property so I couldn't paint there. In some magic way or another i convinced them that i had the same colour paint as the wall at home. He made me promise that I'd come back the next day to paint it over. If I did I could finish it for the picture obviously i never painted it over but did finish it.

After that we went on along the road painting some more and at the end of the night when we were walking home we got a ride.. From two other armydudes.

I'll try to find a pic of the piece i did. Was pretty proud of it back then..

Comment

here it is the good old toy days lol
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...f/SP_A0051.jpg
                            same night i guess
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...f/SP_A0094.jpg

Comment

well... I was doing a throwie on a semi trailer and a "Hero" punched me in the head. =/

Comment

one time i hit a house..
                                the room got filled with the fumes,anyways, when i got home i found i had heaps of blue paint on my nose..

so i got a rag and put petrol on it.. got high, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X