X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One time i walked 3 and a half hours to get to this train yard. got there and relised i forgot my caps. but i still tore tht shit up with markers and mops
    __________________.....dam those r my nightmares tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by scuzonebdk View Post
      I was tagging a small tunnel in Pittsburgh when I turned and saw cops so I booked it. I took off around the corner got fucking clothes lined by a cop that I had no idea was there...
      wew ! " WTF " !

Comment

• LOL ok sort of turning this around its not so much the worst thing but craziest..... Pretty much naked doing a full colour piece in Barcelona on Sea front.... If I had have slipped or my foot fallen down one of the hug stones I would have totally broken my ankle ... but that didnt happen TG.... And a few helicopters were flying above so that was fun exposing my naked ass to the Spainish sea rescue and air police....

Comment

• i was busting a hallow and then ah car was just watching me and the homie do it,
          we still kept bustin it , i thoght it was some undercover or something so i did it quikly
          i trew all my paint of the bridge.
          it turned out it was the homie trying to scare us , he recorded everythingg

Comment

• i was painting in downtown LA once and some homeless guy saw me and started to yell at me and i didnt think much of it till i saw him run straight towards me at crack head speed
            he looked like one of the zombies from dawn of the dead or something
            so i book it and he must have excellent stamina cuz he kept up none stop for 4 blocks he was about 2 blocks away and somehow spotted me he caught up but then i ran into a store where i knew the owner and i told him what happend and he locked the door and when the homeless guy came and started kicking and screaming at the door my friend/owner of the store came out and flashed his gun and the homeless guy left
            then my friend gave me a ride to the bus stop and i left
            it was pretty scary cuz the homeless guy was holding a shank in his mouth while running
            needless to say im alot more cautious when painting in downtown now

Comment

• let out what i thought was a fart...

Turned out to be more...

=/

Comment

• in the same night, was chased through an old cemetary by cops then after had some tags i was pretty proud of anhilated by a storm which came over literally 2 minutes after i dropped em

not so bad compared to some peoples experiences

Comment

• It isn't really bad at all, but it's the worst thing to happen to me while tagging, considering I've never been caught for some reason, haha.

Anyway, I was writing under a bridge at the river (you have to walk under the bridge/through a half-mile of shitty forest to get to the actual spot) and some really old but really ripped hick motherfucker yells "what the fuck are you doing, you FUCKING HIPPIE?!" I was pretty baked so I let out a really dumb-sounding laugh before I turned back around and finished the throwie I was doing. Then he walked up to me like he was about to do something and stopped after I turned around to look at him again. He was all "you're destroying MY bridge", so I said "it's not YOUR fucking bridge" and he says "well I'M an American and my taxes paid for this shit". Then one of the girls I was with says "let's just go" so I hopped down and we kicked it at the river for like 3 more hours. I don't know if he ever called the cops, but if he did, they probably wouldn't have walked through that shitty forest, haha.

That's pretty much the only bad thing that's ever happened, but fuck that old motherfucker, I finished my shit AS he was yelling at me. :P

Comment

• while painting in a enclosed area i was starving hungry ended running out of the spot puking stomach acid and not able to paint ended up puking to much

fell through a unstable roof then rushing my ass out to a random escape route ended up climbing through a window which overlooked a far drop to death but thankfully their was pole to shimmy down and made it down but i was shaking in shock..kind of like a apartment complex with a abc store connected and in turn i found out that the roof was under construction little did i know

its not the worst thing for me but felt to share

Comment

• got followed then chased by a drugged up mothafucker because he was like 100m away with his girl and following me so i turned around and watched them
                      then the guys like oi what the fuck are you doing
                      so im lik WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME
                      then ran
                      he tried to chase me home but im just too fast

Comment

• Originally posted by kicks View Post
                        let out what i thought was a fart...

Turned out to be more...

=/
                        http://www.crunkspot.com/crunkspot/w.../03/shart1.jpg

Comment

• worst thing happened to me happened yesterday..hah
                          There was this house that looked abandoned so i went up to it checked it out but it was locked and didnt have anything in it, there were two sheds tho so i checked those out
                          inside was can after can of rusto, vintage krylon and a bunch of rollers
                          so im packing this stuff in my bag and all of a sudden out of the bushes some crazy old fuck with the craziest look in his eyes shouts "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY PROPERTY" and flashed a gun on his hip
                          right then and there i thought i was fucked but long story short the guy grabbed me cops were called and now first offence for B&E burglary and tresspasing

Comment

• worst time painting..... i killed sumone and had sex with the corpse then found out it was santa claus sorry kids no cristmas this year =[

Comment

• Actually fell off a fucking rooftop into a yard where they keep spare police cars...
                              Alarms went off and a spot light went over me man i fucking pissed myself.
                              Haha.

Comment

• i almost fell a few times the best feeling ever
                                http://www.futurenostalgia.org/image...boner4ever.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X