X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One time I was out painting and I was kidnapped by some colombian terrorists, they were going to hold me to ransom but I said no one would pay to see me again, so they were going to execute me but I offered to paint a propaganda mural for them and we ended up chillin and getting stoned on santa marta gold and then they let me go...

[Disclaimer: These events may not have actually occurred]

Comment

• prolly tha worst time for me was when i was doin a hollow throwy on the front of this gas station an some guy in a black yukon SUV decided to act like a hero an try to catch me so when i seen him bust around on tha street i took off running an my plan was to get to these houses an bust through a couple yards an get away that way but as soon as i got on tha street he tried to hit me with his truck .i dodged tha first one an ran the other way an he turned around an came back trying to hit me again an i dodged him again an honestly if i had anywhere to run to i would have but i was stuck on this cross roads part of tha street an the guys just kept trying to hit me ...im pretty lucky i dodged his truck because it would have seriously injured me he wasnt fuckin around....anyways at this point i had dodged him about 3 times an in the process lost both my timberlands(still dont know why i went bombin in timbs) an so i was in my socks running up tha road...i managed to get close enough to this gun range place that was in behind this forest but the only way i could get to it was to run through tha forest barefoot cuz i wasnt going back for my shoes that dude was still on my ass an gettin close so i bolted into tha forest an ran through this shit until i found a safe place to hide out while he shouted he was gonna get me an told me i was fucked...eventually he took off an after about a half an hour i came out an luckily one of my homies had been out late that night an was driving home an saw me,when i got into his car i old him what happened an that i lost my boots an shit trying to get away from that goof hero an i grabbed my foot an my finger went into it about an inch at least an i felt this warm fuckin shit pouring onto my hand an i looked down an i had a fuckin hole in my foot you could fit a fuckin lighter in ..seriously a fuckin hole just fuckin gushing out blood...anyways i got back to tha place i was stayin at tha time an bled for a while until this bitch i was seeing stitched me up..i probly should have gone to tha hospital but i was young an stupid an thought i would get caught for it if i went to tha hospital .either way i made it out an had one of tha craziest chases...its not even that tha spot was that tight or tha throw up was ill back then i was a toy but the fact that that guy chasing me seriously could have killed me in his truck made that shit memorable for me...never before or since have i ever had anyone try to stop me as hard..not even cops..

KEEPSIX -Stompdown Killaz youtube.com/stompdown <---check that out thats our page an pass it on

Comment

• finishing a piece and had to run from some squallies along a train track. Shit was tight until i realized that i left 20 cans, fucked up my knees climbing fence and the only thing that fell out of my pocket was the green. had to hide for about an hour on some dude's roof... not terrible but shit sucked.

Comment

• 1 time me n my friend were runnin from VS, and it was a little icy cuz it waz winter so as i turn a corner i fall and bust my ass but i had a mop in my pocket so that exploded all over my pants and legs, lol but i got up quik as fuck wen i fell but i got a big cut and ink all over me lol but at least i didnt get caught =)

Comment

• worst thing.....me syne and chase were painting this underpass
            we saw a man on a bike pretty far away so we chilled for a bit....i went to go for a piss round the corner
            this fucking "hero" on the bike skidds to a stop right next to syne and chase
            and my face was completely visable,still pissing i gave the bloke a thumbs up(as a joke )

and this bloke goes "right guys i can smell paint and or glue,are you going to leave or am i going to make a citisens arrest?" in this propper gay voice
            so i chuckled to my self and looked at where i was pissin
            then this bloke s vioce changes to some deep aggresive shit and starts sounting"fuck off now you dosy fucks or im going to make a citisens arrest"
            gets off his bike and starts walking towards syne and chase

im walking down puttin my cock away but got a chrome with an ultra fat hidden under my jumper

get round the corner and syne n chase are runnin for the hills,i look at the man and go "fuck off mate i was just goin for a piss" and started walkin away,keepin an eye on my shadow to see if he folowed me.

when i look up chase has seen me walkin and stops but syne is runnin for the hills

lookin back seen the man on his bike go off

then we lost syne and spent ages lookin for him

it was boring.....

Comment

• got caught lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KiNO View Post
                1 time me n my friend were runnin from VS, and it was a little icy cuz it waz winter so as i turn a corner i fall and bust my ass but i had a mop in my pocket so that exploded all over my pants and legs, lol but i got up quik as fuck wen i fell but i got a big cut and ink all over me lol but at least i didnt get caught =)
                e fame

Comment

• OMFG! stop saying e fame, im not trying to boost up my posts i was just telling a fucking story! lol

Comment

• e fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:

Comment

• my boy fell from the train the bridg straight down to the cement he was drunk and sticked out

Comment

• i would say i was finishing a piece and my can ran out on the outline and then the can just over sprayed like a bitch and clogged

Comment

• one time i had a can in my pants and i had to squeeze under these rails to get on a roof and the can sprayed all over my belly. hahaa i still where the boxers that have green paint on em

Comment

• ^Haha, has happened to me too.

Comment

• I'd say trippin on shroomies. Dont know why anyone would paint on a trip but you never know.

Comment

• I've thought about doing that...it would have to be a really chill spot though. just go nuts with a load of colours and see what you come up with. it'll either turn out as a really sick psychedelic burner, or a piece of crap that somehow looked good at the time to your twisted, shrooming mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X