X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck marc ecko..... i can agree with SEEN and all the other NY legends mentioned. but my personal favs are newer dudes like GREY, SABER, DR SEX, APES.... still gotta respect the dudes that really got shit popin in the 70's and 80's though.... before graffiti was just another trend for all teh lame kids on the net.

Comment

• Me!!!!-----

Seriously though I'd say cope because he's done so much stuff for the mainstream... Like time magazine and shit like that...

Comment

• cope seen sanesmith

Comment

• on some guerrila art shit-- banksy

on some graff shit-- saber and revok

Comment

• yea id say cope,seen,and obey

Comment

• the most famous are cope,obey,and banksy but my faves are ewok,ja,eaz,and i dont care what you think but cope. dudes still bombin to this day and racks paint. hes made graff his job and is still killin it today.

Comment

• HENSE from MSK

Comment

• Seen is amazing now and then if u saw that legends wall man... Cope is mainstream and i'm not gonna diss him though but he's sold out awhile back man... but everyone knows him so w/e

Comment

• cope didnt sell out.he just showed no fucking fear.respect him.he runs around doing throws on video camera with no mask.he already got caught.he was famous for his name.now hes famous with his face.i think that is the last step to being a real king .showing every one ur face after theyve seen you up for ever.

Comment

• im tired of all u bashing marc ecko. would ur vision of him be different if there was no clothing line or game? hell he might've benn one of al us here on PG. u cant say he sold out cause he made something more that graff with graff. idk but thats my opinion.

by the way nobody can get more up then on the hollywood sign. My pesonal favorit -> seeeeeeeen

Comment

• cope

Comment

• come on fellas DONDI hello
                          and JA! one of my favs

Comment

• banksy,and cope2 cause of ecko

Comment

• seen was the first writer i heard of. but nowdays i do hear more people tlak about cope!

Comment

• Originally posted by hencTWS
                                HENSE from MSK
                                is that why u decided to write henc?? fuckin toy

Comment

Working...
                                X