Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seen,cope2,daim, around here

Comment

him or taki 183[/QUOTE] not even close.............

Comment

[QUOTE=SECSONER]Saber Is A Fucken Bitch... Wack Ass Mothafucker Only Reason His Known Around La Is For That Fucken River Shit!!! Cocky Mothafucker...

You dont know what the fuck ur talking about, sabers been all over the world and conquered some of the dopest shit

Comment

you guys are forgetting about jaone

Comment

SEEN.DAIM.LOOMIT.BATES.DREAM.COPE2.CAP.HAZE. jro.bdub.ikue.amor.solo.hek.jerix.ase.jerk.cent.ro me.and tgk

Comment

TRIK, EAZ, T-KID and IZ THE WIZ

Comment

if u stay in S.F u have to know ribity and the group MSK

Comment

Originally posted by Lieon
                  ...fuck Cope 2....

he probably has more ups in a single year than you will have in your life

Comment

daim, atlas, ruger, cope2, bane, atome, and obey

Comment

there are people that are known & shouldn't be... there are people that should be known and are not. just because you have seen style wars & infamy don't mean you know who the most talented/up writer(s) are. and on top of all of that shit, where you grow up & when is gonna have an impact on who you sweat... but to answer the question, i have to give it to the seventh letter. even if you aren't into MSK & AWR, the people that the seventh letter are connected to is insane. you got strong ties to TKO via TLOKS, HOD via Detr & vicious. then there is sheppard fairey who participates in there "letters first" shows, along with daim, MQ, mr. cartoon, slick & everyone else that is top notch. there is hense & sever w/strong ties to IHS (shie) & (N) network, daks & those guys in the southeast. & speaking of the southeast, look up BORN if you don't know his shit. he's insane & isn't in any crew, but rolls w/MSK. earsnot & stayhigh 149 are MSK, now... The exchange w/Rime. you got sever, bates (the fucking man), totem2, esteme, snow, & everyone else involved. & even though there is beef, JA & FOE went out to LA just to diss saber's LA river piece. & fucking revok who is wrecking the world. oh shit, umm.. GKAE? anyway, that's my 2 cents... eklips is smart, whether you like him (his graff) or not. it's almost 2007 & there isn't anyone that anyone in his crew couldn't contact & paint with. I don't know enough about the past (pre-1993) to claim i know shit about that. so, i'm gonna shut the fuck up now.

Comment

I asked a couple of non-writers what artist they no...
                        Apart from the local writers, they mostly do say Seen, Cope2 and weird enough Bates =S

Comment

forgot Pjay, another weird one =X

Comment

Originally posted by joe biden '08
                            there are people that are known & shouldn't be... there are people that should be known and are not. just because you have seen style wars & infamy don't mean you know who the most talented/up writer(s) are. and on top of all of that shit, where you grow up & when is gonna have an impact on who you sweat... but to answer the question, i have to give it to the seventh letter. even if you aren't into MSK & AWR, the people that the seventh letter are connected to is insane. you got strong ties to TKO via TLOKS, HOD via Detr & vicious. then there is sheppard fairey who participates in there "letters first" shows, along with daim, MQ, mr. cartoon, slick & everyone else that is top notch. there is hense & sever w/strong ties to IHS (shie) & (N) network, daks & those guys in the southeast. & speaking of the southeast, look up BORN if you don't know his shit. he's insane & isn't in any crew, but rolls w/MSK. earsnot & stayhigh 149 are MSK, now... The exchange w/Rime. you got sever, bates (the fucking man), totem2, esteme, snow, & everyone else involved. & even though there is beef, JA & FOE went out to LA just to diss saber's LA river piece. & fucking revok who is wrecking the world. oh shit, umm.. GKAE? anyway, that's my 2 cents... eklips is smart, whether you like him (his graff) or not. it's almost 2007 & there isn't anyone that anyone in his crew couldn't contact & paint with. I don't know enough about the past (pre-1993) to claim i know shit about that. so, i'm gonna shut the fuck up now.
                            And still i find it weird that the first post u make is this one? =]

Comment

Originally posted by Shin
                              And still i find it weird that the first post u make is this one? =]
                              just answering the question, man...

Comment

i asked and a bunch of people know banksy because of how political his stencil work is

Comment

Working...
                                X