X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and yo rex u hear people talk about cope fatass on the net, worry about who they talk about in your town. YALL MAFUCKAS LOVE TO RIDE WRITERS DICKS! i swear. AYE YO FUCK SEEN OLD ASS FUCK COPE2 FATASS FUCK SABER FUCK REVOK FUCK ALL THEM FAMOUS WASHED UP GRAFF ARTISTS OH WHAT DO YALL HATE ME NOW CUZ I DISSED YOUR PRECIOUS GRAFFITI IDOLS??? all of em can suck my dick the only cats i care about is me and my crew. FUCK ALL YALL

Comment

• Benz chill for a sec man, i know the internet can get to people it gets to me but don't go saying shit about old writers because others on here idolise them, its sad i know but its not worth all the hate. Graffiti has enough struggles you don't need to add to your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by northsitykrushers
        cope didnt sell out.he just showed no fucking fear.respect him.he runs around doing throws on video camera with no mask.he already got caught.he was famous for his name.now hes famous with his face.i think that is the last step to being a real king .showing every one ur face after theyve seen you up for ever.

this is the first time ive seen you post something that wasnt complete and utter bullshit.

i agree with your opinion...for once

Comment

• Originally posted by Diggs
          im tired of all u bashing marc ecko. would ur vision of him be different if there was no clothing line or game? hell he might've benn one of al us here on PG. u cant say he sold out cause he made something more that graff with graff. idk but thats my opinion.

by the way nobody can get more up then on the hollywood sign. My pesonal favorit -> seeeeeeeen
          yeah i like the clothing.ive been wearing it way befor the game came out.i dont get the graffiti style shit.the game just started a bunch of toys who get caught.and while the pigs are getting the toys im bombing .

Comment

• Originally posted by Diggs
            im tired of all u bashing marc ecko. would ur vision of him be different if there was no clothing line or game? hell he might've benn one of al us here on PG. u cant say he sold out cause he made something more that graff with graff. idk but thats my opinion.

by the way nobody can get more up then on the hollywood sign. My pesonal favorit -> seeeeeeeen

he faked that whole bombing the presidents plane thing. he rented the plane.

hes almost as bad as a claimer

Comment

• I'm not a toy BENZ... those are my innitials...

Comment

• Cope

Comment

• Cantwo
                  Banksy
                  Cider
                  Drips

Comment

• askew?

Comment

• Skeme, Cope 2, or Saber.

Comment

• cope2
                        smithsane
                        seen
                        obey

Comment

• Im Famous.

Comment

• ^ ur gay

Comment

• Originally posted by hencTWS
                              I'm not a toy BENZ... those are my innitials...
                              benzi respect u and all that maybe u were makin a joke..
                              but u just got 0wned

for me bein a london man its cosa and take coz if ur from london u cant take a ride on a train without cin one of cosa or takes throwies its fucking stupid they own the place

Comment

• so is your mother you pussy

Comment

Working...
                                X