X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tagging Scene Is Lacking...

Heyy guys I've been tagging for about a year and a half now and I just recently moved to a place where there is latterly NO graffiti around and it sucks. My question is how do I start tagging around this place and kinda get some people to start as well because I know there is bombers but they just don't do it in the area and I really don't know why to be honest with you guys. There is no feds and it's a fairly big place lot's of walls and even a nice big bridge but nothing. Any tips...

just start writing and others will bound to follow if you have a nice style.

Comment

All you can do is start smashing it dude and see who shows up, if theres any kind of scene worth being involved in in the area you'll eventually bump into people that way. And even if theres no scene whatsoever if you smash it your making a scene and others will more than likely follow. So basically go mental but be careful and take your time to avoid unwanted attention. And keep a tidy house as if your the only one doing anything and you accidentley piss someone in the area off, if the know you do graff they'll get 5.0 involved

Comment

if you enjoy it, you will just go out and do it. do you enjoy it? have free time? just dont enjoy it to much that you relax and get caught up if you know what i mean, stay paranoid always lol.

Comment

Just go out and start getting up man, worst case scenario: you don't inspire anyone to get involved, best case: you may become known as the pioneer of the scene in that area.

Comment

start getting up dude, if you have a good style you will be noticed by others, hold it down for years and later on you may be considered a king ;)

Comment

Working...
            X