Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

What up PG has just created an instagram acc, follow us at instagram.com/puregnet
We are going to be doing giveaways and contests on there. #puregnet #puregraffiti on twitter as well and puregraffiti on Flickr.
See more
See less
any tips to conquer a girl you really like Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northsitykrushers View Post
    naw i wasnt trying to clown.
    k. just wonderin you know? i already get enough shit from people i hang around cause i knew these two chicks that were really super hot. i talked to them and they told me they were total horn dogs and they have sex with eachother all the time. then they made me get in on it. (hey man, im not complaining) but it really messed up my whole idea of a relationship. there like "why the fuck are you trying to get with this chick when those other two girls always want you to fuck them" i'm like dude don't worry about it. my love life is actually something that i'm in control of. and i hate when people criticize it.

so i'm glad the hatchet was buried before it killed someone...

Comment

• Originally posted by 321_ZinC View Post
      are you goin to put weed in the brownies?
      Fuck that dude!
      personally i don't smoke. or drink anything. i'm only addicted to painting. i used to be addicted to sex. but not anymore. she doesnt really do any drugs either.
      as far of those steriotypes, i think theyre stupid. i mean its 2008 man, everyone can do anything. i mean, when you look at all those emo kids, do you think any of them are fucking eachother every day? you think that black dude cuts himself? you think that teachers snorts coke? i mean seriously man, you never no. all those things go on here... and i'm in fuckin nebraska

Comment

• ive sniffed sum rails with a teacher befor.

Comment

• ^^ that is fucked up

i seen 2 teachers fuck on a school trip before lol

Comment

• it depends, "rockers" can be scene kids, emo kids and all that bullshit. alot of stoners and druggies listen to rock but in the bigger richer schools alot of people go straight edge. i'm not generalizing, i'm only stating a possibility. i know some rockers that tweak and some that don't even smoke.

i think i just proved myself wrong haha fuck it. on with the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pariah View Post
              it depends, "rockers" can be scene kids, emo kids and all that bullshit. alot of stoners and druggies listen to rock but in the bigger richer schools alot of people go straight edge. i'm not generalizing, i'm only stating a possibility. i know some rockers that tweak and some that don't even smoke.

i think i just proved myself wrong haha fuck it. on with the thread.
              Haha Nice
              Yea, on with the thread!
              Let myself serve as a success story.

Comment

• Ill keep it graffiti related.
                See what i would do is.... when the time is right open my black book(don't do this in a place where it would look retarded of course...), she will jock/ask if i could do her name and the rest is history! oh yea, if her name has an i or a j in it use a nice heart in place of a dot, color skeme is key!!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU SUCK. she will never talk to you again. haha

Comment

• hahaha fer real....or she might think it looks good cus she dont know...hahaha

Comment

• ^haha yea.
                    i did that already Flex.
                    Worked great.
                    Yea, we made brownies this weekend.
                    that wasnt the only thing we had for dessert...

Comment

• playa hatin still shoulda put weed, yeah i did that before do a girls name and thats when i jst started and she was all amazed coz the color was crazy but the rest was shit lol went out with that girl three times after that but shes a ho so now i got a better girl way nicer personality

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzy Fizz View Post
                        awwwwww.
                        you have a crushhh ;)

hahahah.
                        look, sweet talk the SHIT outta her.
                        text her/talk to her on aim/myspace/whatever.

be like "Hey baby, what you up to?"
                        or like "Hey boo"
                        shit like that.

make sure to say "How was your day?"
                        or text her in the morning and be like "Good morning beautiful"

call her randomly and if she dont pick up, leave a voicemail saying, "hey, i just called you to say hi, and to see how you were doing. so call me back when you get this, later"

uhhhhhh.
                        make sure to get MAXIMUM chillage.
                        ask her to the movies or some shit, ONCE IN A WHILE.
                        not all the time, cuz then she'll think your a creep.

CONTROL YOUR FUCKING HORNYNESS.
                        girls LOVE it, when your respectful to them.
                        and keep the "tryna fuck?" to a MINIMUM.
                        but if she's a horny one, go for it, dont become to much of molester though.

buy her gifts, not expensive ones, but if she likes some sort of candy or some shit, get her a SHITLOAD of them.

hmmmm...
                        what else?

talk to her every night, call her and shit, you know?
                        if she talks about another boy, that she thinks is cute or w/e, dont act jealous, keep it cool.

the girl in my picture, were in love, but we dont date.
                        and all that that i just posted, is how i won her over.
                        she likes me alot.
                        and i like her alot.

and look at the fineee ass girl i scored.
                        am i right?

but my nigga, follow what i just told you.

OH and this is the MOST important thing.

FIND LYRICS.
                        text em to her.
                        if she's on aim, send her a message wiff the lyrics.

like love lyrics you know.
                        them gushy bands that girls are IN LOVE wiff.

but if she into rap, send her some rnb shit ya know?
                        u remind me of me FIZZ lol difference is u won her ova i dint!!

agree wiv everyfin u sed there!!!

also U DO INDEED HAVE A FINE ASS GAL RITE THERE!!!

Comment

• Ha ha wow you guys...
                          Sky had another guy..
                          i got played..
                          haha
                          BUT
                          we did fuck.
                          so thats nice i guess, and it was her choice not mine. good thing i wrapped it.
                          i took my black brass knuckles to that dudes chin tho...

Comment

Working...
                          X