Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

What up PG has just created an instagram acc, follow us at instagram.com/puregnet
We are going to be doing giveaways and contests on there. #puregnet #puregraffiti on twitter as well and puregraffiti on Flickr.
See more
See less
Official BlackBook Feedback Thread - Experienced Artists Only Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeyoR View Post
    Haha your gonna say that with those past couple sketchs youve done?
    You aint got nothing special to look at either. And no shit I dont got shit on keep, shin, note, etc. I havent been in this as long as them. Not to diss you either but your not that great your self.
    Word.

Comment

• 640am just got home from rockin freights all night....still loaded off these pills...bored as fuck handstyle drop.....no beef just fun,but ill battle seam in a handstyle battle for fun...hell ill battle anyone just for shits and giggles pieces throws handstyles, anything really...whos down? hit me up i havent fucked with you niggas in a while lol

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...scan0005-1.jpg

Comment

• haha i just noticed ur name NOVA....kevin smith is the shit

Comment

• I totally agree with you sadik, seyo I don't want to be an ass, and i respect what you do, but in my opinion there is a little something missing in your pieces.
          The biggest problem i have with your style, is that your letters are always the same to me.
          And yeah your defo intermediate in my opinion...and sadik is definitely experienced.

Comment

• I totally agree with you sadik, seyo I don't want to be an ass, and i respect what you do, but in my opinion there is a little something missing in your pieces.
            The biggest problem i have with your style, is that your letters are always the same to me.
            And yeah your defo intermediate in my opinion...and sadik is definitely experienced.

Comment

• really there is no such thing as inter, your either a toy or not.

Comment

• And im not, Im sick of haters always hating on my shit. Not every sketch of mine is the same, if you think that then you should have a look at a couple of them. Ive never really like sadiks sketchs every sense ive been coming here, there nothing to special. Except he got good coloring, hes no where near as good as the rest of the people in this thread either. :/ Anyways im done ranting, I just hate when people hate on my shit, when Ive never ever said I was the best, I just post because I always have something to post.

Comment

• nah I don't think your Toy, just because your pieces have a similar feel just means your working at that style and trying to hone it, I am the same I have 2 or 3 styles I like to work with and stick to those really - keep up the good work Seyor I like seeing your stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Bob View Post
                    my hands are my everyday handwriting.i think its what a handy should be
                    That is not your everyday handwriting... Doubt you fill out forms and stuff with a graff handie, why do people ensist on bullshitting to make themselves look cooler ?

Anyways nice handie, which you use for your pieces and nothing else !

Comment

• Yo Decyferon, the eyes on the karak came are a nice touch.

Comment

• lets all leave seyor alone ffs, the time of voicing an opinion freely has long gone, just get on with it...

Comment

• http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti...ad.php?t=79818

Comment

• im down for that seamer....ill post up in a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMANN.23.HTK View Post
                              That is not your everyday handwriting... Doubt you fill out forms and stuff with a graff handie, why do people ensist on bullshitting to make themselves look cooler ?

Anyways nice handie, which you use for your pieces and nothing else !
                              naah son i mean dont get me wrong,i dont rock underlines and halos,an my spacing is more even,but my letters are my letters....is what it is....and im in on that hand battle,ill work on something after work

Comment

• Fucking around.
                                http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5831/dsc08939e.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X