Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6...ture011sy4.jpg

to make up for the penis's

rebirth- i like that second character, should keep up with it, and i will send u some penis's if you want haha, i gotta get some new dhls first, pm me

Comment

Tho im a vagina enthusist!....the penis's are way cooler! lol but the vagina is still dope. Would hate to see one that looks like that in real life YIKES!

Comment

Lol.....very Well Done Borg....sick Shit Dawg.......

Comment

chill with the fuckin reproductive organs who the fuck actually draws a penis for artwork fuckin homo u need urs chopped off then fuckin framed if u want fuckin penis artwork

Comment

chill the fuck out dude.
            jeeze.

you act like you've never seen a dick before.
            or a vagina.

if they like to draw shit like that they do.
            and besides its creative.

Comment

hahah borg that disgusting! but good......

Comment

questioning the boundaries of art isnt any better then drawing a pretty sick dick.;)...

Comment

Originally posted by kildareassoc View Post
                  chill with the fuckin reproductive organs who the fuck actually draws a penis for artwork fuckin homo u need urs chopped off then fuckin framed if u want fuckin penis artwork

SOME ONE GET THIS GUY A EFFIN TAMPON!

and i hate men who are so quick to call another man homo when they are the ones who are surely insecure about thier own sexuality. Grow the fck up man! your just pissed you didnt come up with the fucking idea and is confident enough in your sexuality to not give a fuck what people think.

again.....good shit BORG

Comment

lmao! your response made it clear to me that the stickers were a success
                    the thing with street art is you can use it for beauty, destruction, or shock, you may or may not like what i've done, but its obvious your not likely to forget me, thanks for your reply, but dont call me a homo based on what i've drawn, thats fuckin ignorant, and more importantly close-minded.........and i dont give a fuck what you think about me, its a opinion..... stay in the toy thread if my work makes you so uncomfortable..........

a quickie i was playin with
                    http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1...ture013jk3.jpg

Comment

TOY!

Comment

that new jawn is tight borg

Comment

Originally posted by BORG View Post

lmao! your response made it clear to me that the stickers were a success
                          hahahha.
                          fucking funny

Comment

lieons char on page 1 the clown is dope as fuck!

Comment

personally i think the penises are fuckin original

Comment

AAHHH HA HA HA HA.... im very jelous i didnt think of the penis characters!!! Fucking dope!! and Borg i prey your not referencing your own junk man... but i think i could come up with a more creative infected vagina...maybe ill throw down.. nice shit!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X